PDA

View Full Version : YMMV -- Crane animal & character humidifiers on clearance at Target

lilhilly
08-27-2008, 07:42 AM
My Target in central NJ had the Crane animal and character (Sponge Bob and Hello Kitty) humidifiers on clearance on an endcap yesterday. I picked up a cow humidifier for $17.48, which I think is 50 percent off. The character ones were a little more.

srhs
08-27-2008, 01:24 PM
Mine had them too but in a weird location (I thought). The endcap was near the beauty products facing the perimeter of the store.

lindaana
08-27-2008, 01:51 PM
Run and get these...I found they work better than Vicks or any other "specialty" humidifiers. We have the frog and Cow. Love them.

lilhilly
08-27-2008, 02:01 PM
Mine had them too but in a weird location (I thought). The endcap was near the beauty products facing the perimeter of the store.

Yup, that was where the endcap was at my Target as well -- at the end of a health/beauty aisle, facing the outer wall of the store.

Tondi G
08-27-2008, 06:26 PM
I was just looking at our old frog one and thought to myself... we need to get a new on this year. Our hard water has left a brown wierd cast to the plastic after it dried out..... I tried to keep it clean but you can't get in there and clean it well. It has been good to us after a few years of use. I am sure my boys would love a spongebob one! UUGH! Thanks for the heads up!

colegiala
09-03-2008, 07:55 PM
I needed one so I paid the regular price $34--. I'll keep the receipt just in case they go down in price.