PDA

View Full Version : I'm five weeks pregnant

Edensmum
08-28-2008, 10:12 PM
And I already have what feels like seriously round ligament pain, if I get up to fast or move wrong it feels like I am ripping muscles inside my hip bones and lower abs. WTH? I don't even have any uterus growth yet.
On top of that I am so dizzy, exhausted and sick to my stomach that I feel like an awful mom, because I can't do enough with dd. I am thrilled to be pregnant, but not so much about feeling this way.

ShanaMama
08-29-2008, 01:19 AM
Congratulations! I hope you feel better soon. :hug:

elizabethkott
08-29-2008, 10:54 AM
Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Sorry to hear you are in pain and not feeling well. :( Hopefully all will pass soon and you'll be feeling better in no time!

hellokitty
08-29-2008, 12:54 PM
It's b/c this is your second baby. I feel your pain, my 2nd pregnancy was much more difficult than my first, and then you add on having to take care of a toddler, it's not pretty. I hope the m/s subsides for you. I felt like a guilty mom when I was pg with baby #2, b/c I spent most of the time feeling pretty crummy instead of enjoying my time with my toddler. Hopefully, after the first tri, your energy will come back. :hug:

kijip
08-30-2008, 09:22 PM
Yup, it's the second baby thing. I had it but if it is any help to you, it's seemingly gone at 20 weeks. I am sure it will come back further in.

Anyhoo, congrats on the pregnancy! Hope you have a good 9 months!