PDA

View Full Version : I'm liking the Earth's Best Baby disposable diapers

SnuggleBuggles
08-30-2008, 10:20 PM
Just picked some up yesterday and they have done a good job for us around here. They are new. If you are interested in having any disposables around these are worth a try. I like thembetter than the Whole Foods's ones (though not by much) and the Seventh Generation ones.

I hadn't heard of them before so I wanted to share my findings here.

Beth

vludmilla
08-30-2008, 10:45 PM
Hmm. Where do you buy them? I like the 7th gens, so I'm curious about why you prefer the earth's best?

SnuggleBuggles
08-31-2008, 10:01 AM
They didn't leak. :) I still have troubles with leaks on pretty much every disposable when it comes to bms.

I found them at Babies R Us.

Beth

ThreeofUs
08-31-2008, 11:18 AM
Interesting! Thanks!

MontrealMum
08-31-2008, 01:50 PM
Very interesting. We've been having trouble with leaking with 7th Gens and have gone back to Pampers. Would like something a bit more eco than that though for the daycare, since they will only do sposies and the 7th Gens were easier on his skin.

kat_eye21
09-17-2008, 05:35 PM
Could you go into more detail as to why you like them better than the Whole Foods brand. I was under the impression that they were manufactured by the same company. But if they have different features, I may make a trip to BRU to try them out :)

SnuggleBuggles
09-17-2008, 07:43 PM
The EB have an elastic gather at the waist that the WF ones don't have. I just ran out of EB and picked up some WF ones so the comparison is fresh in my mind. I might be inclined to say that the EB are a little softer and less stiff too. Otherwise they are a whole lot alike.

ETA...ok, not so fresh in my mind! Just changed ds and noticed tha there is elastic in the back on the WF ones too. They are quite a bit alike.

Beth

Radosti
09-19-2008, 09:30 AM
See, I love then for nighttime (better padded than Overnights). Hate them for daytime as they are so overpadded. They are a BRU exclusive.