PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a PBK Anywhere Chair or Nod Chair by LON?

ha98ed14
09-01-2008, 02:19 AM
Anyone have one and can tell me how they hold up? Or anyone else have a recommendation for a good toddler chair (upholstered, not a wood one...)
TIA for any info!

kijip
09-01-2008, 03:06 AM
I got the PBK one for my niece for her b-day. Can't speak to longevity since her birthday was less than 3 months ago but I can say she loves it and that the cover removes and washes up well. For the pink one the cover being washable is really important since it shows dirt quicker than the other colors.

mommy111
09-01-2008, 06:22 AM
We have the anywhere chair and LOVE it. We've had it for going on 2 years now, DD uses it regularly (as does almost every adult guest who comes into the house :) ) Despite the constant use and abuse, it still looks like new and has held its shape and comfort. Now that DD likes to jump over it, it is a comfort knowing that it has no hard parts so that she can't get injured.

KHF
09-01-2008, 06:53 AM
We've had the same experience as the previous poster with the Anywhere chair. Love, love, love it. We've had ours for 2 years and DD uses it every single day. It is a little back tippy, so we always have it sitting against our couch.

We've washed the cover a number of times, as DD likes to eat in the chair, but it still looks great!

Kirsten

Melbel
09-01-2008, 07:25 AM
We have had the PBK Anywhere chair for 4 years and counting and it is still in perfect shape. I will buy a new cover for DD2, not because it is in bad shape, but rather, because it is personalized.

August Mom
09-01-2008, 07:25 AM
The Anywhere Chair is very durable and wears well. DS got it 5 years ago and now DD is using it.

nupe
09-01-2008, 09:13 AM
We have had the PBK anywhere chair for over 2 years in the great room. It looks/held up great. We have the blue camo print cover which is great for not showing stains--and it washes up nicely. I bought the insert on ebay and the PBK cover fit perfectly on it. We use it for eating snacks in the great room. I also put a big round fish rug in front of it to catch crumbs (i think it is supposed to be a bath rug, it is from company store, and we got it right after we started watching nemo so it is all fun!)

LarsMal
09-01-2008, 09:34 AM
DS and DD both have one. DS's is 3 yo and DD's is almost 2 yo. They have both held up really well. They use them to make forts, and they are dragged around quite a bit (though, mostly on carpet).

They are easy to take apart and clean, but it's always a puzzle putting them back together.

I would highly recommend them!

lizajane
09-01-2008, 12:05 PM
we have two anywhere chairs and we looooooove them. schuyler has the oversized (as he is oversized, lol!!! tall, i mean!) and he and his brother fit nicely in it, all snuggled up. or one of the brothers and a friend. it is SO cute! they also like to lie in it sideways, so they use the arm rests as a pillow and a foot rest. dylan loves to sit this way. dylan has the regular size. only fits one child, but very well and is not too small at all. my nephew has the "my first" size and it is puh-recious!!!! but i might just go ahead and get regular size, if i were buying one for a baby, as my family often has big kids and i wouldn' t want them to outgrow it. and, as i mentioned,they love the luxery of the oversized one! and FWIW, DH likes to sit in the oversized one! he pushes it up to the sofa, so they back won't fall over under his weight, and he sits in it to watch TV!!!! and he is 6ft 2in!!! only washed the covers once, and hung to dry, but the red didn't fade at ALL and they still look brand new. and we have had them since christmas in the most used room in the house with the two kids AND two large dogs, who also tend to climb into the oversized chair. :)

ThreeofUs
09-01-2008, 12:53 PM
We adore our anywhere chairs. They hold up incredibly well, are easy to clean, and "fit" most kids.

dotgirl
09-01-2008, 03:07 PM
Just echoing everyone else - we have the Spider-Man PB Anywhere Chair, and DS loves to sit in it and read. We've only had it about 6 months, but it seems very durable. (I sit in it sometimes too.)