PDA

View Full Version : Swim Shirts

MOMMY2MITCHELLnTBD
09-03-2008, 04:57 PM
I know it's probably a long shot but I just signed my DS up for swimming lesson and I would like to get him a swim shirt. Anyone know where I can still find them? Need a 4T but willing to go 5T.

shancam
09-03-2008, 05:40 PM
My friend swears by Land's End shirts...worth a look

or [ripped from mommies with style]
20% off at UVSkiz, free shipping
They have a fantastic selection for babies, kids and adults. Use coupon code MWS2008 to receive 20% off your entire order. Plus, spend $50 or more and you'll receive free shipping
Good Luck

GlindaGoodWitch
09-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Did I see them still at Target? They have the UVA/UVB blocking ones.

kayla8
09-03-2008, 06:29 PM
I know it's probably a long shot but I just signed my DS up for swimming lesson and I would like to get him a swim shirt. Anyone know where I can still find them? Need a 4T but willing to go 5T.

If you are looking for something called "rash guard" shirt then I saw the whole set @ Costco 4T $10 ( last week). REI has some but now only big kid size.

August Mom
09-03-2008, 07:35 PM
LE still has them.

KrisM
09-03-2008, 08:02 PM
I've seen them at Target and Lands' End, too.

Size up, unless you want them skin tight fitting.

hollybloom24
09-03-2008, 10:11 PM
www.swimoutlet.com has some tops on sale, both long and short sleeved.

Mikey0709
09-04-2008, 08:49 AM
Just FYI - I bought quite a few for my 2 boys this summer (Target, Gap,etc)... and though they were the priciest we LOVED the UVskinz ones we ordered online. They were long sleeve, and fit the best and were the SOFTEST material - definate quality compared to most!

pjsmom30
09-04-2008, 08:49 AM
I saw some at campmor.com

ajb524
09-04-2008, 09:08 AM
Old Navy usually has them. I can find really good deals on them at the end of the season.

nabigus
09-04-2008, 04:43 PM
Coolibar.com had them on major sale a couple weeks ago, don't know if they still are. we had 2 of their shirts this summer, and they were just awesome--very soft, but very durable.

lellolicious
09-04-2008, 10:14 PM
We have the one from campmor.com, and liked it a lot. We bought it in the store for $12.99 back in July, so i think they're always that price (not a special as the website implies). Good thing we were able to try it on though, because my 4 year-old, who normally fits in size 3 things, was a 6 in the rashguards, and it's the kind that's meant to be skin-tight.

We also have a solid navy one from Lands End, which is good too, but it fits more like a shirt than a second skin. We needed a couple in July when my son was starting swim classes, and by that point, our Target was completely wiped out, and Old Navy only had sizes 0-3 months.

TahliasMom
09-05-2008, 02:02 AM
We have the one from campmor.com, and liked it a lot. We bought it in the store for $12.99 back in July, so i think they're always that price (not a special as the website implies). Good thing we were able to try it on though, because my 4 year-old, who normally fits in size 3 things, was a 6 in the rashguards, and it's the kind that's meant to be skin-tight.

We also have a solid navy one from Lands End, which is good too, but it fits more like a shirt than a second skin. We needed a couple in July when my son was starting swim classes, and by that point, our Target was completely wiped out, and Old Navy only had sizes 0-3 months.

I like the Target ones but i learned to buy those as soon as they comes out. by the time they go on sale there isn't much left. i also like the Lands End ones but they do fit like shirts.