PDA

View Full Version : Summer Clearance at Target.

Pennylane
09-04-2008, 02:23 PM
Stopped by today to see if the school supplies were at 75 % yet (still at 30 % and not much left). Anyway, they did have some great deals on pool supplies, water shoes, blow up pools, safety vests, etc. Everything had been marked down 75 %. I bought a few of these bubble blowers for 4.98:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0011UPAAI?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=dealtime-toys-20&linkCode=asn

Ann

amybds
09-04-2008, 03:40 PM
Targets near me still had school supplies at 30 percent, too, and one just yesterday had marked down pool stuff to 50 percent. I got two baby/toddler floats, thinking they'd be gone by the time it went down to 75 percent off.

srhs
09-04-2008, 09:53 PM
The Funtainers at mine were 30% off, approx. $15 regular, $10 on sale.

s7714
09-04-2008, 11:43 PM
The Funtainers at mine were 30% off, approx. $15 regular, $10 on sale.

:irked: Urgh. I've practically been stalking those at mine and the price hasn't budged at all. I'm going to check again tomorrow though, so I'll keep my fingers crossed!

lellolicious
09-05-2008, 09:16 AM
Just came back from my local Target in NJ, which just opened in July. No funtainers left. Meager school supplies (they were stocking the Halloween items to go in their place), and what was left wasn't even on clearance. Didn't see any pools or items like that. There was one clearance aisle with radio flyer wagons, 12-16" bikes, tricycles, and some other ride-on things like that, but the prices didn't look like they were more than 30% off.

Oh well.

Melaine
09-05-2008, 11:47 AM
Pretty much all the funtainers at my Target were gone (they were $10 though). Pool stuff seemed to be 75% off! Great deals!

MMEand1
09-06-2008, 05:40 PM
I was at Target today and the school stuff was 30% off. I know most of you are waiting for it to be 50-75% off, but I just don't have time to sit around and wait for things (working 12+ hours a day and sometimes taking work home with me - such is the life at a military hospital). Anyway, we ended up finding some things that I thought were good deals:

5 pack of 1 subject notebooks 35 cents
loose leaf paper 35 cents
60 count #2 pencils for #2.xx (can't remember exactly)
10 count papermate pens (blue and black) 35 cents

I noticed that the Funtainers were on sale for $10.xx as well, but did not need any. Happy shopping!
Mariah P.

cleo27
09-06-2008, 09:33 PM
I have been stalking my Target looking for a Hello Kitty drinking thermos and they are out. They have cleared out the school area and have a separate lunch box section, but I can't tell if they will be getting more?

I bought DD one of these in July and we took it on vacation, she was taking it to lunch every day at daycare, etc. Well, DH brought it into a restaurant a few weeks ago and left it there. We realized and went back about an hour later and they claimed not to have it (GRRR!) It had her name on it and they had a lost and found box. Anyway, she was very tearful that day and still mentions it periodically.

Do you think they will be getting more in before next summer? Is there anyone that would consider buying one if you see it and I could pay you for shipping?? Please send me a PM if you find one.

Thanks for your help. Hope you don't mind the hijack.

Pennylane
09-06-2008, 11:10 PM
I'm heading to Target tomorrow so I'll see if they have it!

Ann

wendmatt
09-06-2008, 11:26 PM
Walmart got some in for $12.88, I just got a Tinkerbell one for DD, they did have Hello Kitty ones too, so check there.

MOMMY2MITCHELLnTBD
09-06-2008, 11:42 PM
Walmart got some in for $12.88, I just got a Tinkerbell one for DD, they did have Hello Kitty ones too, so check there.

Where are they located in Walmart?

cmo
09-07-2008, 07:54 AM
I have been stalking my Target looking for a Hello Kitty drinking thermos and they are out. They have cleared out the school area and have a separate lunch box section, but I can't tell if they will be getting more?

We have a Hello Kitty funtainer that we bought in the spring. It was located in the aisle with coolers and water bottles, right next to the camping section. It might be worth a look there next time you are in Target!

MMEand1
09-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Our Target had a Hello Kitty Funtainer. Is that what you are looking for or something along the lines of an actual drinking cup?
Mariah P.

cleo27
09-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Our Target had a Hello Kitty Funtainer. Is that what you are looking for or something along the lines of an actual drinking cup?
Mariah P.

It is the Funtainer, but its the drinking one with the straw - not the one for soup or foods.

Pennylane
09-07-2008, 03:17 PM

I bought DD one of these in July and we took it on vacation, she was taking it to lunch every day at daycare, etc. Well, DH brought it into a restaurant a few weeks ago and left it there. We realized and went back about an hour later and they claimed not to have it (GRRR!) It had her name on it and they had a lost and found box. Anyway, she was very tearful that day and still mentions it periodically.

Do you think they will be getting more in before next summer? Is there anyone that would consider buying one if you see it and I could pay you for shipping?? Please send me a PM if you find one.

Thanks for your help. Hope you don't mind the hijack.

Just got home. They did not have any left, Sorry!