PDA

View Full Version : I don't care about your politics, just keep sharing those baby bargains!

citymama
09-04-2008, 03:52 PM
I rely on these excellent boards for the invaluable advice and words of wisdom on parenting, baby gear, and super-duper bargains. I have learned tons over the years. I would hate for political disagreements to change any of that, or color the way that we are viewed by others on the boards. Please keep those bargains coming, and let's not let politics get in the way!

:boogie:

Just thought I'd throw that out there...

lisams
09-04-2008, 04:05 PM
A lot of the politics has to do with very important issues parents are facing these days. As parents I think it's important to know who has cuter kids - Obama or Palin.

Hope the light hearted sarcasm can be felt! The next few months should be very interesting.

Wife_and_mommy
09-04-2008, 04:16 PM
A lot of the politics has to do with very important issues parents are facing these days. As parents I think it's important to know who has cuter kids - Obama or Palin.

:ROTFLMAO: Good one. :ROTFLMAO:

lorinick
09-04-2008, 04:17 PM
:yeahthat:
:ROTFLMAO: Good one. :ROTFLMAO:

citymama
09-04-2008, 04:25 PM

Hope the light hearted sarcasm can be felt! The next few months should be very interesting.

LoL. I know my opinion on that, but not sharing!

BTW, I like your signature line re paid leave.

WatchingThemGrow
09-04-2008, 04:38 PM
In agreement...

And in the meantime, anybody wanna help me figure out sizing for DS for winter Hannas? He's at the end of his 70 rompers and zippers, but the 80 sweater fits 27 mo old DD w/room to spare and rolls up >3" on his little arms. Ack! He's 29.5" and the 70 l/s shirt will work for fall, but not the rest of the winter, I'm sure. Are sweaters just huge?? Our other one wasn't. Help!!

Ok, I'll start my own thread later on this maybe. Just keep the love flowing, please :)

MontrealMum
09-04-2008, 04:48 PM
ITA as well... :)

And as for the Hanna - DS still fits in his sweaters (size 60) from LAST year! Their tops must run large. Otherwise, at 32.5 in. he's really an 80.

lizajane
09-04-2008, 05:11 PM
In agreement...

And in the meantime, anybody wanna help me figure out sizing for DS for winter Hannas? He's at the end of his 70 rompers and zippers, but the 80 sweater fits 27 mo old DD w/room to spare and rolls up >3" on his little arms. Ack! He's 29.5" and the 70 l/s shirt will work for fall, but not the rest of the winter, I'm sure. Are sweaters just huge?? Our other one wasn't. Help!!

Ok, I'll start my own thread later on this maybe. Just keep the love flowing, please :)

sweaters are big unless you dry them and shrink them. i think? i would go with 80s for one piece for sure.

oh, wait, what were we talking about? bargains? ;)

GlindaGoodWitch
09-04-2008, 05:15 PM
While we're talking about Hanna - can anyone give me a quick answer as to why all the lurve?

Anyone know anything about the HannaPass? Are they like gymbucks or what?

Globetrotter
09-05-2008, 05:30 PM
Yeah, I've gotten tons of great parenting and clothing advice from.. gasp... republicans! :ROTFLMAO:

We obviously agree on a lot of other things ;)