PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed! Israel Kamakawiwo'ole song for onetruemedia

momof2girls
09-04-2008, 07:58 PM
I'm making a video on onetruemedia for my niece's first birthday and I've already downloaded Israel Kamakawiwo'ole's version of What a Wonderful World from iTunes. I cannot get it to upload onto onetruemedia though. Does anyone have a version that is uploadable to onetruemedia that is willing to share it with me via email?

Please PM. It would be MUCH appreciated as I've spent so much time on this video and just can't get this song part right!

Thanks!

Christine

kayte
09-04-2008, 08:53 PM
Christine-

You can't upload a regular iTunes version but you can upload the iTunes Plus version (there is one for that song, I checked).

You can update your version to the one without the DRM (Digital Rights Management) for 30 cents. I found info how to do it under the itunes plus FAQ page in the iTunes music store but you can't cut and paste the directions.... You can do it for just one song, you don't have to expand your whole library.

The easiest way to get to teh itunes plus page you need for instructions is to search for your song. There are two versions - one has a plus sign and one didn't. Click on the plus sign....Then click on read FAQ's...

I hope that helps. I do have the song but my version is also downloaded from iTunes (before they had plus)

-Kayte

FYI From onetruemedia's FAQ
Can I upload music I purchased from Apple iTunes Plus or Amazon MP3?
Yes, you can upload songs you've purchased from iTunes Plus that are in .m4a format (DRM-free versions of selected songs) or any songs from Amazon.com MP3 Downloads. When adding these music files to your account, just navigate to the proper folder on your computer to find the files you've purchased (this may be in your iTunes Music Library folder or where you saved the downloaded file from Amazon.com). Please note, songs purchase from the standard iTunes Music Store contain Digital Rights Management (DRM) protection and cannot be used with One True Media.
http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/faq?pg=04

karolyp
09-04-2008, 09:40 PM
I sent you a PM