PDA

View Full Version : Does endless no longer PM amazon?

veronica
09-06-2008, 04:44 PM
I *was* going to try but read the fine print and noticed they won't PM amazon. It would have been a price match of $100 and I would have been able to return if they didn't work out. these shoes are for a wedding so they have to be just right.......does anyone PM amazon?

lilhilly
09-07-2008, 06:26 AM
I think shoebuy will still do one PM per month (including to Amazon), and I believe shoes.com PM's also. GL!

WatchingThemGrow
09-07-2008, 08:07 AM
Be careful with shoes.com. Their cust. service hours are shorter than most, http://www.shoes.com/contact.aspx

When I did it the other day, they'd closed for the day. I tried again the next morning for about 4 hours and there was a long wait time on the phone during each of my 4 calls. My kids needed assistance, so I couldn't just sit there waiting for 10 min. each time. The PM shoes finally disappeared, and they wouldn't credit me even though I talked to an agent and showed it to her, sent an email, tried to call several times, etc. I was disappointed since they were so hard to get in touch with and don't honor email price matches.

veronica
09-07-2008, 08:39 AM
I was able to PM amazon to Shoebuy for wedding shoes for my DD but unfortunately only endless carries the ones *I* need (figures...a $500 pair of shoes marked down to $100 at amazon and $250 at endless!-what a PM that would have been).

I am still afraid to order from amazon but the price difference is huge. At $100, it is still a lot but I figure I could always try to navigate the amazon return policy if they are not going to work......

gone are the days of the big savings with PM and the 110% match