PDA

View Full Version : PB outlet in NY?

tarnator
09-09-2008, 11:56 PM
The pottery barn website lists the Tanger Outlet mall in Riverside NY as having a PBK outlet. But it is not listed as a stand alone store on the Tanger's website. Has anyone been there?

I want some of the kid stuff, so don't want to waste a trip....
Any kid stuff at that location?

MaddiesMommy
09-10-2008, 12:20 AM
If I remember correctly, it's a PB outlet, with a PBK section in it. I haven't been in probably over four years though....

HTH a little!

bnme
09-10-2008, 07:17 AM
Haven't been in a while, but they seem to have a decent collection of kids stuff. Can't compare it to others as this is the only one I have been to. They have beding and other room decor. Always seem to have storage bins. Plus a small section of furniture.

HTH a bit. Maybe call ahead and ask some questions.

pinkmomagain
09-10-2008, 07:39 AM
I was there maybe a year and a half ago to get my dds play kitchen. I don't know if it has changed since then. It was it's own store, I think, but there was a pass through within the store to the Williams-Sonoma outlet. As other posters said, call ahead, just in case.

Bean606
09-10-2008, 08:55 AM
I was there some time last year, and the selection on kids stuff was very limited. But, I think it just depends on their overstock. Like the PPs said, it is an outlet, so it can be hit or miss. It is a stand-alone store, and pretty large, but it was mostly housewares when I went.