PDA

View Full Version : Best price Leapfrog Learn & Groove Musical Table

maiaann
09-10-2008, 11:17 AM
I want to get my youngest DD the Leapfrog Learn & Groove Musical Table for Christmas this year. I know it's still a ways away but I've begun price searching for the best deal. I haven't found anything too competetive yet so I'm wondering if I should wait until closer to the holidays. I don't know what to think about toy shopping this year. Are prices more likely to drop as it gets closer to December, or are good deals going to become harder to come by? I think it's a toss up this year because retailers are really trying *HARD* to get our business with sales, promotions, etc. due to the economy. However; on the other hand, I've noticed that the prices on other things have skyrocketted and refuse to budge, not to mention that shipping prices are thru the roof!

firsttimemama
09-11-2008, 06:37 PM
I would totally buy it off craigslist or post on a local mommy group that you're looking for it. I paid $8 for mine from a local moms group - used by 1 child. I think it retails for $45. I cannot imagine paying anywhere close to that price for it...

WatchingThemGrow
09-12-2008, 07:55 AM
ITA cool table. Plenty of 2nd hand ones to be found. There is an older model, so just know the difference in the two Leap Tables and get the Groove one if that's what you want. I see them ALL the time for 15. I got the older one for $5.