PDA

View Full Version : what's best for my nearly 4 year old? Soooo confused!

ggerdes
09-11-2008, 10:39 PM
My DS is 4 in December, and he is currently 42" and nearly 40 pounds. I am trying to determine what is the safest option for him. Cost is not as important as safety. He typically rides in a captain chair in our Sienna, so size isn't either. However, I would like additional help with a good option for a second car seat/booster for travel, school field trips, etc. Oh, this is so overwhelming and confusing to me!! Thank you!

bubbaray
09-11-2008, 11:18 PM
If you post over on carseats, you'll get more replies. No one comes to this board!

anphsmom
01-15-2009, 05:26 PM
I had the same problem not long ago. I'm a car seat junkie. I love them!!! We have a Britax Boulevard and a graco Nautilas right now. LOVE them both. The Nauti. is our newest one. We also have a Sienna. My 6 yr. old still fits in both. My suggestion would be to go to car-seat.org and post your question there. They can give you lots of suggestions for your child and there are a lot of car seat reviews done by car seat techs and parents. That is where I go for ALL my car seat advice. I know what you mean by being confused. There are sooo many seats and you want the best one for your child. Good luck!!

KrisM
01-15-2009, 05:29 PM
Not to be picky, but this is a 4 month old thread. She's probably bought something.

And, our carseat board, in the baby section, is wonderful. We have techs and super knowledgeable moms there that answer a lot of questions very well. I'm sure the other board is great, and I've read there a bit in the past, but no reason to send them away from here!