PDA

View Full Version : When do all the shows start?

Globetrotter
09-12-2008, 03:21 AM
I am interested in:

Lost
Desperate housewives
Amazing race
Grey's anatomy
Pushing daisies

Is there a comprehensive list of preview dates? I'm paranoid about missing it, as I have done in the past since we only seem to watch CNN these days!

mdb78
09-12-2008, 08:05 AM
From the commercials, I think most of the shows on ABC are starting their new season the week of the 22nd and 29th. Lost won't start till early next year! Oh well, at least I'll have Heroes.

Best bet just check out the network websites.

BTW, dh and I so want to be on the Amazing Race! :p

Twoboos
09-12-2008, 09:15 AM
Lost won't start till early next year!

GAH! I swear I saw a commercial that it was starting in early Oct and I was SO very excited. Stupid Lost. Wishful thinking I guess.

We've been watching Mad Men, so at least I've been getting my fix of "new" tv for a few weeks now. Hard to keep up with everything once it starts!

Globetrotter
09-12-2008, 10:24 AM
Thanks! I was being lazy - guess I can look up on all the network websites! I didn't know Lost wasn't on until the winter!
The Amazing Race would bring out the worst in me. As it is, dh and I argue over directions and so on so I can't imagine what we would do in that situation!! Now if I went with a girlfriend, that might be better ;)

wencit
09-12-2008, 01:00 PM
Check this thread. It has a comprehensive list of almost every show you can think of:

http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?t=389729

fivi2
09-12-2008, 01:04 PM
GAH! I swear I saw a commercial that it was starting in early Oct and I was SO very excited. Stupid Lost. Wishful thinking I guess.

We've been watching Mad Men, so at least I've been getting my fix of "new" tv for a few weeks now. Hard to keep up with everything once it starts!

I think the SciFi channel is starting to run LOST reruns soon. The commercials for that keep confusing me. That may be the commercial you saw?

mdb78
09-12-2008, 01:27 PM
Thanks! I was being lazy - guess I can look up on all the network websites! I didn't know Lost wasn't on until the winter!
The Amazing Race would bring out the worst in me. As it is, dh and I argue over directions and so on so I can't imagine what we would do in that situation!! Now if I went with a girlfriend, that might be better ;)

When DH and I get stressed out its full on screaming and cursing (of course when dd is not around). Y'know thats what makes good reality tv! lol..

From the commercials, I also thought Lost would be on this fall, but I checked the website. What a bummer. :(

jhrabosk
09-12-2008, 01:38 PM
NO!! I'm not ready for the fall season! My TiVo is still full of The Riches, Boston Legal, Pushing Daisies, and 30 Rock from LAST year!

But, on the other hand, I'm dying for some Dirty, Sexy Money and Grey's...

Globetrotter
09-13-2008, 10:11 AM
When DH and I get stressed out its full on screaming and cursing (of course when dd is not around). Y'know thats what makes good reality tv! lol..

That's true. You should apply!! :ROTFLMAO:

Globetrotter
09-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Check this thread. It has a comprehensive list of almost every show you can think of:

This is AWESOME! Thanks!

lisams
09-13-2008, 11:56 AM

I see Knight Rider and 90210 on the list?!!!! Really, are these shows back? Where have I been?

DrSally
09-13-2008, 10:24 PM
I didn't see Nip/Tuck, is that show coming back this season?