PDA

View Full Version : Quick thank you to the mods...

fortato
09-14-2008, 02:17 PM
Thank you Missy, Karoly and Eileen for letting the political threads go where they may.
I, and maybe some others, appreciate that you are treating us as adults and letting us voice our opinions, and defend what we believe in.

Thank you for bringing our little board back to the one I loved before!!

Great job!!

ETA!--I just realized that this was my 1000 post! I'm glad I used it wisely and not for some snarky response to another thread!!

JMS
09-14-2008, 02:23 PM
I also have thought this almost every time I've read a political thread here over the last couple weeks. Thanks Mods! And thanks Kristen for thinking to thank them.

shilo
09-14-2008, 03:21 PM
absolutely a big YEAH, that! for so many of us who approach these types of subjects with strong feelings/passion, but with a huge desire to learn where others are coming from, these last few weeks have been a breath of fresh air. to be able to hear from, learn from, think about other perspectives is priceless to me, so THANKS!

lori

cuca_
09-14-2008, 05:03 PM
Yeah that, from me too! (I wish I knew how to post icons). I've really enjoyed reading about everyone's perspective. Thank you so much!!

Globetrotter
09-14-2008, 05:05 PM
absolutely a big YEAH, that! for so many of us who approach these types of subjects with strong feelings/passion, but with a huge desire to learn where others are coming from, these last few weeks have been a breath of fresh air. to be able to hear from, learn from, think about other perspectives is priceless to me, so THANKS!

lori

:yeahthat: ITA

alexsmommy
09-14-2008, 05:22 PM
Another big thanks. I have been spending more time on here as this board is returning to the "old" feel again.

jk3
09-14-2008, 08:09 PM
Another big thanks. I have been spending more time on here as this board is returning to the "old" feel again.

I agree! Thanks!

psophia17
09-14-2008, 08:24 PM
Kristen - you are so right! :boogie:

:cheerleader1: :cheerleader1: :cheerleader1: to the mods!!!

elektra
09-14-2008, 11:40 PM
Definitely agree. I feel like I have really gotten alot out of the political posts and it is very refreshing to see everyone speaking their mind. I hope anyone who felt llike any of the comments hit a little too close to home, so to speak, still sticks around. Even when I was in disagreement with someone these past weeks, I was still interested in his/her point of view.

elliput
09-14-2008, 11:47 PM
sniff sniff sniff

I am trying not to take this thread personally. ;)

psophia17
09-14-2008, 11:56 PM
:kisscheek:

shilo
09-15-2008, 12:30 AM
sniff sniff sniff

umm, that would be a big YEAH, that too. unless, of course, it gets you all worked up enough to go have a baby, then i say sniff away ;).

elliput
09-15-2008, 09:23 AM
If only it would work that way! I am ready to not be pg anymore. :belly:

fortato
09-15-2008, 10:16 AM
sniff sniff sniff

Erica-- I totally thought of that when I was typing this. YOU were a fantastic Mod. Your work was appreciated too... (You know I love you! ;) )

KBecks
09-15-2008, 10:47 AM
I can't tell if the mods are actually working or taking long afternoon naps. ;)

Anyway, I think a lot of the credit should go to the members, who for the most part have been keeping things cordial. Let's let the mods keep getting their rest!

KBecks
09-15-2008, 10:48 AM

Anyway, I think a lot of the credit should go to the members, who for the most part have been keeping things cordial. Let's let the mods keep getting their rest!

karolyp
09-15-2008, 11:24 AM

I can ASSURE you we are not taking long afternoon naps. We've been busy monitoring the boards, but we also are trying to have a more "hands-off" approach if you will. So while we may not respond to every reported post, please know that we are receiving them and will repsond if needed.

Erica, thank you for your service, and Kristen, thank you for starting this thread. You don't know what it means to me and it truly made my day. :)

fortato
09-15-2008, 01:59 PM
I can ASSURE you we are not taking long afternoon naps. We've been busy monitoring the boards, but we also are trying to have a more "hands-off" approach if you will. So while we may not respond to every reported post, please know that we are receiving them and will repsond if needed.

Erica, thank you for your service, and Kristen, thank you for starting this thread. You don't know what it means to me and it truly made my day. :)
Karoly you also forgot to tell her that you have a life off of the computer!! This board isn't your (or Missy's or Eileen's) whole life. What you ladies are doing is a favor to us. The hands-off approach is awesome, and thank you so much for doing it!

KBecks
09-15-2008, 03:03 PM
I can ASSURE you we are not taking long afternoon naps.

But you make it look so easy! :) Thank you for your hard work.

elliput
09-15-2008, 04:08 PM
Flatterer. :wink2:

I would also like to commend the current moderating team. They are doing a fantastic job! :bighand:

buddyleebaby
09-15-2008, 06:18 PM

Isn't it nice to get the chance to be cordial?
Mods, adding my thanks.

mommy111
09-16-2008, 11:09 AM
You guys are awesome, I haven't enjoyed this board so much since I joined!