PDA

View Full Version : Picasa Web Users

mdb78
09-14-2008, 11:31 PM
Please tell me I'm not the only one. Now when I click on a thumbnail, I don't see the picture in a good decent viewing size. Now its smaller. When you click on the magnifier, it zooms in too much and you only get a small portion of the picture. I went to their "help forum" and it seems that only a handful of people (including myself)are complaining about this. I made a thread in thier "Comments and Suggestion section" to change the picture viewing size back to how it was or to give us an option to view the picture the way it was before. The people posting in my thread don't seem to have this problem and are not much help.

Is anyone else seeing this too? I even adjusted my screen to different resolutions, but nothing seems to work.

brismom
09-15-2008, 12:03 AM
just checked mine and they open fine

mdb78
09-15-2008, 12:52 AM
I'm just wondering why this happened to some people and not to others. I really loved using Picasa, but this is really annoying. Now, I can't really enjoy looking at the pictures of my cousins' kids unless I'm looking at them in "slideshow" view and then I have that bar covering the bottom of the picture. Oh well, can't have it all...

Radosti
09-15-2008, 08:37 AM
I thought there was an upgrade I had to do and it's super simple now.

mdb78
09-15-2008, 11:18 AM
I thought there was an upgrade I had to do and it's super simple now.

There is an upgrade to Picasa 3. I have not done that yet. Although, I wonder if that possibly affects how my Picasa Web Albums are seen on my computer when I look at them online. kwim?

EDIT: Ok, I just upgraded to Picasa 3. The size of my pictures online has not improved.