PDA

View Full Version : okay

djtanner
09-17-2008, 06:47 PM
so i got the book read the sections on play yards, highchairs and still dont know which brand to choose. i like chicco from the good ratings...but i also like the look of the combi-international. Graco also seems to get high ratings. Do any of you have experience with these products

SnuggleBuggles
09-18-2008, 09:09 AM
Your PnP thread has a lot of information. I think that the consensus s that it really doesn't matter what brand. Most like Graco only b/c that's all we have tried. I really think that you just need to pick one that fits your budget, that you like the looks of and has the features you want. The brand doesn't matter.

High chairs? I'd check the Kid Food board b/c I think there was a high chair discussion there recently. Or start a new thread about them. Fisher Price ones get good reviews on here as does the Tripp Trap.

Beth

traciann
09-18-2008, 10:10 AM
I have a fisher price healthy high chair and a graco basic model pack n play.
I am happy with both and would buy they again.

ahrimie
09-18-2008, 02:48 PM
i bought a baby trend pnp for our home and grandma bought the most basic graco. they're the exact same... minus i paid a lot more for mine bc of the extra music features.

recently, i stayed at a friend's house and used their graco (one of the nicer gracos... have a little top cover type thing and changing table) and really liked it too.

i think they're all really the same... depends on which design you like better. if you want to use it for the bassinet feature, i think having a little "lid" thing is nice but that's about it.

KBecks
09-18-2008, 04:41 PM
I really haven't had much need for a pack n play, but we have a Graco one for travel and for my MIL's house to use as a bed when the kids are too young for a real bed. I had read that Graco has had fewer recalls on pack n plays and went with that.

For a high chair, we got Fisher Price because it was rated well, I liked it very much.

Tondi G
09-18-2008, 06:32 PM
we have a Graco Pack n play from 2001 that is still going strong... been used extensively!

Our High Chair is a Chicco brand and that too has stood up to lots of use/abuse and still going strong. We've passed it around through 5 or 6 babies! I've heard good things about the Fisher Price Healthy Care High Chair and also the FP spacesaver type that straps on to a chair!

ZeeBaby
09-18-2008, 08:51 PM
we have the chicco pack n play and the chicco high chair. They make matching models, similar to graco. We haven't opened the high chair yet, but love the pack n play. We have been using that since day 1