PDA

View Full Version : OT: Computer Fax

psophia17
09-18-2008, 03:18 PM
Anyone know anything about faxing by computer? We have a fax for our business, so have had a landline, but don't need the landline, since we have cells...

I know there are lots of ways to fax by computer, but I have no idea which is best (or best-suited to us). We get a lot of faxes, but don't send too many.

bethie_73
09-18-2008, 03:24 PM
There are many options, but one to research is efax.com. I have had alot of luck with them. My home fax doesn't work with my VoIP, and I WAH so I NEED a fax :) and this was cheaper and easier than requesting a new fax machine :)

srhs
09-18-2008, 03:30 PM
I use efax to receive faxes. You can get a free account if you don't care about the area code; you have to pay to get a local #. (I'm not sure if there's a limit on incoming on the free account, though.)

To send faxes, I use fax1. I just attach the document to an email, scanning it in if it's not something already on my computer.

Bethann31
09-18-2008, 03:46 PM
I use myfax and I haven't had any trouble at all. I'm in Real Estate so I send/receive quite a few faxes (well, not lately......)

Hiro
12-10-2008, 04:27 AM
Anyone know anything about faxing by computer? We have a fax for our business, so have had a landline, but don't need the landline, since we have cells...

I know there are lots of ways to fax by computer, but I have no idea which is best (or best-suited to us). We get a lot of faxes, but don't send too many.

For only $2.95 a month you can receive unlimited fax on Onesuite Fax Plus and just 2.5 cents per page when sending out.