PDA

View Full Version : What Hanna pieces for me??

WatchingThemGrow
09-19-2008, 09:07 PM
With the free shipping offer this weekend, I'm inclined to get some quality pants for me. Maybe even a dress. Once I tried out a tee, but I was still pretty pp and thought it was tight.

There are leggings and a tunic dress that look oh so comfy, but I'm not sure I could pull that off.

Anyone tried the Stockholm pants or the Power of a Great Tee for women?

MontrealMum
09-19-2008, 10:24 PM
I have a survivor jacket, and it's very flattering. I also have one of their fancy sweaters from last year. Some of the other pieces that I've ordered aren't very flattering though, they're quite baggy, and un-tailored. Some of the tops see to run a bit short compared to similar brands. I didn't care much as I just wanted a few comfy pieces for around the house while I go down in size, but you might want to be prepared to send things back if they're unflattering. I was really surprised by some of the ones that weren't, as the pics made them all look cute.

bubbaray
09-19-2008, 10:28 PM
is there a code for free shipping??

MontrealMum
09-19-2008, 10:31 PM
It's on the main page of the website - only to the US :(

citymama
09-20-2008, 02:42 AM
I think it really depends on your build. Women's Hanna did NOT work for me - even the smallest size seemed enormous and unflattering on me. And the sleeves were too short! I've only ordered once and concluded: never again. But I think that's because of my build - average height, but slight/slender.

That said, I have been eyeing their ribbed leggings/tights because of the high cotton content - several times of year I wish I had some comfy Hanna leggings rather than the more synthetic fabrics usually in women's tights. Next time I place a HA order, I plan to order a few leggings. Happy shopping!