PDA

View Full Version : Honda CR-V turning onto 6 lane road with toddler on Mommy's lap

GlindaGoodWitch
09-23-2008, 06:37 PM
Actually 7 lanes if you count the middle turn one. Yep. Leaving Costco today, I stopped at the red light leading out of the place, look over at the left turn lane next to me and dropped my jaw.

He had to be at least 3 years old and the back seats were folded down to accommodate a *huge* box.

There are no residences in that area so they weren't just popping down the street. (Not that that is acceptable to me anyway.) As a matter of fact, the direction they were heading on this 50mph road was to the highway and not much else.

I stared at them in disbelief, rolled down the window and shouted "THAT IS SOOOO ILLEGAL AND SUPER DANGEROUS!" They THEN moved up dangerously close to the intersection to avoid me, so I had to yell "OH WELL. YOU LOOK YOUNG. YOU COULD PROBABLY JUST HAVE ANOTHER."

I couldn't get the license plate down in time and before I knew it the turn signal changed and they were off.

Feeling bad and praying that kid made it home ok and that those STUPID STUPID parents never do something so foolish again.

ShanaMama
09-23-2008, 09:28 PM
:47: :32: :6: :thumbsdown:
I have seen some pretty dumb things but none that bad!!! Good for you for saying something.

mamaoftwins
09-23-2008, 10:06 PM
I am shocked at this one. I am praying that that poor little one made it home ok. People are SO STUPID. :32: