PDA

View Full Version : Anywhere to get PBK discontinued lines besides Ebay

jacksmomtobe
09-26-2008, 09:49 PM
I'm looking for a quilt from an old PBK line. I purchased the crib set, rug, etc when dd was a baby and then even got the twin set (luckily on sale) thinking my gal would move to a twin when she got her big girl bed. Now I'm thinking she is going to go to a full bed instead. I've found and purchased the duvet cover on Ebay but really, really want the quilt that goes with the set since that is really my favorite item plus I have the matching shams already. I found one on Ebay listed as a set and tried contacting the seller 2xs about purchasing just the quilt even sugg maybe doing some kind of trade so they could keep some of the items as a set but have received no response. It already looks like I will be selling some of my bedding stuff on Ebay so I don't want to deal with selling the part of the set that I don't want (wall decorations, etc) esp at the price they are looking for the set. I know there are some people on this board who know a lot about PBK so I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to find this quilt (bermuda pink plaid in full).

Thanks!
Kim

army_mom
09-27-2008, 12:49 AM
How old is the line? Maybe the outlet store still carries it?

jacksmomtobe
09-27-2008, 07:42 AM
How old is the line? Maybe the outlet store still carries it?

It's from 2006 when my daughter was born. What types of items does the outlet carry?

army_mom
09-27-2008, 09:19 PM
The Outlet that I have been to (New Braunfels, TX) has all sorts of stuff. A lot of furniture and quite a bit of child/teen bedding. They had a lot of different styles in twin/full sizes. I'm not too familiar with their past styles so I don't know how old some of them may have been. Maybe you can call PBK or an outlet and see what they have?