PDA

View Full Version : ? dollhouse bookcase plans

cpapay
09-26-2008, 11:52 PM
I really love the PBK dollhouse bookcase---but I don't love the price tag. I'd like to have my DH build one--but when I googled I didn't come up with anything that was that close. Anyone have an idea of where I could find some plans? Worst case I could probably have him take the PBK dimensions and figure it out....but I think plans would be better =)

TIA

carrie

fivi2
09-27-2008, 01:41 PM
No clue on the plans, but I think I saw a dollhouse bookcase in Target the other day. I don't remember much about it, and I don't know what the PBK one looks like to comapare, but you might want to check it out.

CiderLogan
09-27-2008, 02:48 PM
Yep, Target has a similar dollhouse bookcase. It's also on Target.com with mixed reviews.

I also saw one at a local kids' furniture store once, so you might check out one near you.\

I have considered buying one of these to use as a Barbie house instead of the furnished/decorated ones from Kidkraft, etc. Does anyone else think that might work?

kristenk
09-27-2008, 05:00 PM
My FIL made one for DD a couple of years ago. It's really cute. I don't know if we have any actual plans for it (we might), but I could send you a pic with measurements.