PDA

View Full Version : PB return policy for nursery bedding?

lexie's mom
09-28-2008, 03:21 PM
To make a long story as short as possible, I misunderstood my mother when she said she was buying me everything for the baby's room. She meant crib set and accessories. I thought it also meant the furniture. I asked her to return the crib set and all the accessories and would prefer the furniture instead. She is willing to do so but cannot find the receipt. Do you think that we can return everything with the $ going back on my mother's credit card? It was the crib quilt, sheet, bumper, 4 silk panels, 2 sheers, hamper with liner and lamp with shade.

(I hope I am not sounding ungrateful it is just that this is DD#2 and I didn't mind using DD#1 crib set and really need a dresser and nightstand more)

Thanks,
Stacey

CiderLogan
09-29-2008, 08:12 AM
PBK has not been the best, IME, about returns. They have a short window even with a receipt. If the stuff is still the same price as it was when she bought it, they may give you store credit, but if it's gone on sale, you'll probably lose the difference. Definitely go there as soon as possible!

KBecks
09-29-2008, 09:02 AM
I think their return period is short like 30 days. Give a call quick!

lexie's mom
09-29-2008, 08:22 PM
Thanks, I am going to get there this week.

Stacey

Twin Mom
09-29-2008, 09:55 PM
If it's a registry item they give you 90 days, otherwise 30 days.

lexie's mom
09-30-2008, 09:35 AM
Some items were on the registry but never taken off so I am not sure how that will work.

Thanks,
Stacey

mongo
09-30-2008, 10:05 AM
Make sure the items were not final sale. Prices ending in .97 I believe are final sale items. They don't tell you that until after you try to return them since there are no signs in the store!!!!