PDA

View Full Version : How long did you use the mini Arms Reach Co-Sleeper?

kijip
09-28-2008, 10:31 PM
My friend has one of these and I agreed to buy it for a good price from her. I like the small profile since our bedroom is not exactly huge. How long can I expect this thing to last? Just trying to visualize when/what we will do after baby outgrows it. We plan on having the baby in our room for at least a year, possibly longer (this is pretty much what we did with T). I guess after the baby outgrows the co-sleeper we will just sidecar a regular crib or something and then mve the crib to the corner of the room away from our bed later on. Sidecar is the best co-sleeping option for us since we have a small bed (full) and we have no intention of up-sizing it.

deenass
09-28-2008, 10:38 PM
DS was in our room for the first 6 months in the co-sleeper. Then I used the playpen feature - and still have it up in our room. DS 2 is a monkey, so I put him in it when I take a shower.

I borrowed a friiend's full size co-sleeper. I loved it!

ahrimie
09-28-2008, 10:50 PM
i didn't use the arm's co-sleeper.. but we did have a bassinet in our room. my baby seemed too big for it right at 3 months--but then again, she's big for her age. :)