PDA

View Full Version : LE Admiral Blue color LT or DIA

MamaKath
09-30-2008, 03:00 PM
I just wanted to let you guys know that the admiral blue is not navy! I ordered the LT since it was finally back in stock. I ordered the admiral blue since it will be a purse/quick trip older kids bag and I really don't like black. I regretted it after because I changed my mind about having something NAVY. I just recieved it. It is really pretty. Not at all a powder baby blue, but definitely not navy, almost a mix of the two. I am actually really pleased. Wanted to throw it out there for anyone considering that color.

MamaKath
10-08-2008, 09:44 PM
I wanted to update with a dumb thing that I am finding so handy. I LOVE the bottle pockets. They easily fit something slim (water bottle, bottle, kids cup). I have a huge 32 oz bottle though that I usually bring to work. I realized the strap that keeps the bottle pocket attached is made so you can simply slip it off the hook, open the pocket really wide, slide it in, and hook it back up. It is great! I know finding something that holds a mommy water bottle is huge especially for nursing moms. I know it isn't super cute, but boy is it a great bag!!!

Oh and quick color comment, I love how the whole bag is one color. Previously the bags were black with the front pocket being a color (and on the one called black that was grey at one point, dumb) and I never liked it. I think it is a positive change though they need COLORS and PRINTS!!!