PDA

View Full Version : ISO: Gap, Carters coupons for this weekend

SoloMelody
09-30-2008, 03:26 PM
Ok, I plan to go to the outlet mall this weekend. DD needs some winter clothing. If anybody have a GAP, OSHKOSH, CARTERS, CHILDRENS PLACE coupons let me know.

honeybefly
09-30-2008, 04:45 PM
Have you checked the website for the outlet mall? Sometimes they will have coupons for specific stores or have a voucher that you can exchange at the outlet mall for a coupon book.

SoloMelody
09-30-2008, 05:19 PM
I did , factory stores at north bend. They do not have anything store specific.

honeybefly
10-01-2008, 11:23 AM
If you go to: http://www.premiumoutlets.com/ and register for the VIP club and then select Factory Stores at North Bend as one of your preferred outlets, several coupons will be made available to you. In addition to the VIP Coupon Book, which may have discounts for stores you're looking for, I also saw coupons for Carter's and OshKosh.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Claim Your Free VIP Coupon Book
Present this voucher at the Information Center to receive a free VIP Coupon Book. One VIP Coupon Book per VIP Shopper Club member per week. No cash value. Non-transferrable. VIP Coupon Book offer valid through October 31, 2008.

Management reserves the right to limit the distribution of VIP Coupon Books.

An exclusive online coupon from
Carter's (Suite 461-A)

$10 off your purchase of $50 or more

Consumer pays sales tax. Employees not eligible. Carter's is a registered trademark of The William Carter Company.

Valid only at Factory Stores at North Bend.

Cannot be combined with any other coupon, sale or promotion. One redemption per person per store per day. Not valid on Gift Certificates or Gift Cards, Internet transactions, or previous purchases. Not redeemable for store credit or cash. Customer must present coupon at time of purchase to receive the special offer. Certain restrictions may apply. Please see store for details.

Offer valid January 1, 2008 through December 31, 2008.

Coupon Code: 050649

An exclusive online coupon from
OshKosh B'Gosh (Suite 561-B)

$10 off your purchase of $50 or more

Consumer pays sales tax. Employees not eligible. OshKosh is a registered trademark of OshKosh B'Gosh, Inc.

Valid only at Factory Stores at North Bend.

Cannot be combined with any other coupon, sale or promotion. One redemption per person per store per day. Not valid on Gift Certificates or Gift Cards, Internet transactions, or previous purchases. Not redeemable for store credit or cash. Customer must present coupon at time of purchase to receive the special offer. Certain restrictions may apply. Please see store for details.

Offer valid January 1, 2008 through December 31, 2008.

Coupon Code: 8405

cicada
10-02-2008, 08:56 AM
Here's a Carter's coupon for this weekend:

http://wl2.peer360.com/b/2z7YPNNcsJq98nDdAMEa/mle.asp?hl=151066515&CID=5719