PDA

View Full Version : Highchair for grandma's house?

aubreyrh
09-30-2008, 05:10 PM
My MIL wants to get a highchair for her house, it will be used by both toddler and baby, and she doesn't want a booster.
My version of Baby Bargains suggests the Kolcraft Recline and Dine ($30) and the Fisher-Price Healthy Care Basic ($50), but neither seems to be sold anymore.
Any ideas? Thanks!

new_mommy25
09-30-2008, 05:17 PM
I think you can get a FP chair for about $80. I really like it a lot.

srhs
09-30-2008, 05:24 PM
What about the FP Space Saver?
You can find it at TRU, BRU, WM, Target, etc.
Kohl's has it too, and you can find 30% off codes starting Oct. 1 in the Bargains Forum:
http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/landingpages/fisherprice/babygear/PRD~362505/FisherPrice+Space+Saver+High+Chair.jsp

WatchingThemGrow
09-30-2008, 07:02 PM
What about a 2nd hand Peg Perego or the same thing you have at home? We found that at the IL's house, we didn't want to take up another adult chair, and we wanted something that worked the same way ours did at home. MIL appreciates that both of them work the same.

I was actually looking at used ones, but the SIL insisted on a brand new one just like our costly one at home. We're glad it is there, though. Very nice and easy to use. I know they were making a "grandparent" version last year - the Mirenda or something.

Mikey0709
10-02-2008, 04:24 PM
Another vote for the Fisher Price space saver! Cheaper, easier to store, we used from 2 months on so that the baby sat with us at the table. Puts them at a good height for you to sit next to! Also pretty portable to take with you.