PDA

View Full Version : Nursery Furniture in Los Angeles Area

bkw
09-30-2008, 06:15 PM
We live in the Santa Monica/Los Angeles area and are looking to buy our nursery furniture. Any input as to good stores to shop at (or even online sites that are reputable?)

Thanks!

saschalicks
09-30-2008, 07:00 PM
We bought both cribs, mattresses and rocker at National Baby Store (ugh I think that's the name) on the corner of Pico and Lincoln. However, I think someone told me they're no longer there. See what happens when your last baby was almost 3 years ago.

prego08
10-02-2008, 01:43 PM
i'm a newly prego mom in the LA area too. i've heard that Tiny World (on Westwood Blvd. between Olympic and Pico) is a fun place to visit...never been there myself but plan on stopping in there once we find out the gender of our baby.

unlisted
10-03-2008, 01:09 PM
we bought all of our baby furniture online. we got some at www.babycenter.com, some at babies r us and the glider/ottoman at target. we went through www.ebates.com to get all of the stuff and got lots of money back! also, some of the places have no/cheap shipping. and babies r us has more choices online than in the store. have fun!

prego08
10-07-2008, 01:16 PM
ok, in response to my post above about tiny world....we stopped by last weekend and the selection is good, but customer service is horrible. many cribs aren't marked with brand or price, and finding someone to tell you that information is like pulling teeth.

i also checked out Sid & Me down by Marina Del Rey...they have a great selection and staff is very helpful. Babies R Us also just opened on La Cienega, but it's a shared store with Toys R Us so it's a little small. Kidsland in Koreatown also has a good selection. Hope this helps!