PDA

View Full Version : Please help me find a good deal on the Compass Booster seat B510?

Hippoharbor
10-01-2008, 11:52 PM
We got one of these seats during the sale in the spring and now need to have a second. Do any of you know of sales/coupon codes for online sites?
Thank you so much if you are able to help me.

Michelle

TahliasMom
10-02-2008, 12:17 AM
We got one of these seats during the sale in the spring and now need to have a second. Do any of you know of sales/coupon codes for online sites?
Thank you so much if you are able to help me.

Michelle

i'm looking for one too

jawilli4
10-02-2008, 08:24 AM
Just FYI and FWIW... I don't have much time to find details, but DH told me there was an article in yesterday's Wall Street Journal that listed this seat as one of the worst ones to buy because of the way the seat belt is situated on a child's abdomen. We just bought one of these, which is why he told me about the article. I'll try to read the article and post more details when I have more time tonight.

o_mom
10-02-2008, 09:29 AM
Just FYI and FWIW... I don't have much time to find details, but DH told me there was an article in yesterday's Wall Street Journal that listed this seat as one of the worst ones to buy because of the way the seat belt is situated on a child's abdomen. We just bought one of these, which is why he told me about the article. I'll try to read the article and post more details when I have more time tonight.

Here is a link to the discussion in carseats:

http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=302260

Bottom line is that you need to look at any booster in your car with your child to see if it fits.