PDA

View Full Version : Our Positive Munire Experience

L'sMommy
10-03-2008, 09:54 PM
I just wanted to post about our experience with Munire. Before I ordered from Crib and Teen City I had read a lot of negative posts on this board complaining about this particular chain. I was very hesitant to order from there but it's the only store that sells Munire in NJ. I placed our order 3 weeks ago and at that time they assured me that they had all of our pieces in stock (Savoy Collection). I scheduled delivery for 3 weeks later, half expecting to hear that they made a mistake and they don't have it in stock. I called earlier this week to ensure that they still had the pieces in stock. We got the furniture today. The delivery people were great and set up the crib without any issues. They showed us how to lower the mattress height. They even moved 2 pieces of furniture out of the nursery into another room and drove all of the cardboard and trash to the recycling bins within our community. The furniture was in excellent condition and I didn't find any kind of damage after carefully inspecting all of the pieces (and I'm pretty anal about that kind of stuff). The ONLY downside was that they give you a 10-hr window for delivery. They told us it can come anywhere between 8 am - 6 pm. So, my husband and I worked from home today. They called us 20 minutes before they got here (which was at 5pm). It took them about 50 minutes to set everything up. Overall, it was a positive experience. I guess the key is to order Munire early in case they don't have it in stock because of the long delivery times, but we got lucky that ours was already in stock. I love the furniture and can't wait to finish decorating the nursery!!