PDA

View Full Version : Curious George at Kohls

cleo27
10-04-2008, 01:32 PM
Hello,

This may be old news but I think it's a pretty good deal. They now have Curious George plush animals, along with Curious George hardcover books, all for $5 each (part of the Kohls Cares for Kids program). They had several animals including George, a penguin, an elephant & a dalmation. ALso, several titles of the books in a nice hard cover format. DD thought they were pretty great. We bought a plush and book as a gift, but she really wanted them for herself.

Hope that helps someone!

srhs
10-04-2008, 01:52 PM
FYI: The books were all sold out at mine yesterday so get 'em while you can. :)

KBecks
10-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the heads up! We love Curious George.

cleo27
10-04-2008, 02:48 PM
Yeah, mine only had some books at one set of registers - the other side was only animals. Actually we went in on the side with only the plush but I checked out on the other side and saw the book display.

scoop22
10-04-2008, 09:44 PM
I love Kohls!!!! thanks for the heads up.
i always buy their $5 books. great gifts and
great stocking stuffers, easter baskets. or just because gifts
:thumbsup:

army_mom
10-04-2008, 11:01 PM
Our Kohls was sold out too :crying:
Kohls.com has 3 different Curious George books. The 30% does not work on Kohls Cares for Kids but you can use the code MVC4440 for free shipping.

s7714
10-05-2008, 12:53 AM
Thanks for the heads up!

FWIW, if your local store appears to be sold out, check in the regular toy dept. too. I've frequently found a number of books and stuffed animals there that should have been on the front register displays but were either relocated by customers who changed their minds or employees who didn't know better. When I was looking for the Sandra Boynton CDs/books a while back, my store's manager swore they hadn't received them yet but when I walked back to the toy section they were sitting there on the shelf. :duh: