PDA

View Full Version : ? Re Kohls Peel/Scratch Discounts for Cardholders

srhs
10-04-2008, 02:19 PM
I noticed in store that people were given coupons to scratch to determine their 15/20/30% off. I'd received 20% in the mail. So I asked if I got to try to scratch to get 30% and was told that was only for people who didn't get them. If someone claimed they didn't get one, though, and then scratched 15%, I assume they couldn't pull a 20% out of their purse.

cleo27
10-04-2008, 02:46 PM
I noticed in store that people were given coupons to scratch to determine their 15/20/30% off. I'd received 20% in the mail. So I asked if I got to try to scratch to get 30% and was told that was only for people who didn't get them. If someone claimed they didn't get one, though, and then scratched 15%, I assume they couldn't pull a 20% out of their purse.

I think it probably depends on the person working the register. I had a 20% that I got in the mail and my cart happened to have 2 scratch off cards in it, that someone had left. I scratched them both while i was shopping and they were for 15 and 20%, so I left them in the cart for someone else. I was pretty happy with the 20% I had, but I couldn't resist scratching them (since they were there).

belovedgandp
10-04-2008, 04:05 PM
It must depend on who is working. I always "try" for a better one unless I have a 30% on in my hand. If I got a 15% in the mail, I never take it with me since they always have them in the store.

deenass
10-04-2008, 09:07 PM
I was there with my mom today - we both got one, hers was 15% and mine was 20% so I just gave her my stuff and she paid for everything and I'll write her a check. Then they handed the 20% coupon back to her to use again if she returns.

They should have given you one also and yes, if I had a 20% one in my purse and only scratched a 15% one, I'd pull out the one in my purse!