PDA

View Full Version : Better for nursing?

thepeachmama
10-05-2008, 11:56 AM
Hi,

I have a three week old who hates her Moby. I need a carrier I can wear all day (I also have a 4 year old to chase around), and also that is good for nursing in (my baby is a great eater!).

I was thinking about a Beco Butterfly or a Pikkolo? Any thoughts or advice greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!

Swimfreak78
10-08-2008, 05:21 PM
When DS was really little I think either the sling or the Bjorn worked the best. It depended. I picked up both secondhand/

SnuggleBuggles
10-08-2008, 05:50 PM
I wouldn't recommend any one carrier all the time. Baby needs a chance to be in different positions. At that age, I agree with the pp about a simple sling or a Bjorn. Baby weighs so little that you should be comfy in both. I was able to nurse in both, btw.

ETA- I am trying to imagine nursing in my Beco. I guess if you could do it in the Bjorn you could do it in the Beco but maybe not as easily. I do like my Beco now that ds is older (weighs more).

Beth

Radosti
10-10-2008, 09:53 PM
DS2 loves my Ergo and I can nurse him in it so discreetly that neighbors stop to talk to me while on my walk with DS1 without realizing DS2 is nursing.