PDA

View Full Version : Best deal on shopping cart cover?

Mommy2Abby
10-05-2008, 10:49 PM
Any suggestions for a good deal on a shopping cart / highchair cover? TIA!

Maggie'sMom
10-05-2008, 11:48 PM
Try ebay. There are some great handmade styles with lots of fun patterns to choose from. We have one from begermfree and I am always stopped when we are out by people wanting to know where it came from.

Tondi G
10-06-2008, 12:17 AM
I know people around here used to like the ones sold on ebay by Angelyn Rose

MommyAllison
10-06-2008, 02:04 AM
I just got one from www.debsbuggycovers.com and love it. Only thing I wish is that it came with its own belt.

maiaann
10-06-2008, 02:53 AM
I bought a "BuggyBagg" from BabiesRUs. I really liked it (soft, easy to use, nice compartments) and received tons of compliments and "where did you get that" everywhere I went. However; about 6 months after I bought it the zipper broke, so I've got mixed feelings about recommending it. It wasn't cheap, and we were never rough with it (never even put it through the washing machine), so I think it should have held up better. I called their customer service line and was pretty much given a "there's nothing we can do for you" response. After the zipper shot craps I looked up reviews and found out that the zipper breaking was a pretty common complaint. Otherwise, people loved them.

dewfish
10-06-2008, 08:04 AM
I bought mine at kozypalcartcovers.com and just love it. She has a sale going on through today. It has been washed over and over and it has held up well for the year-and-a-half I've been using it. You can also get customizeable features. The prints are cute too.

Mommy2Abby
10-12-2008, 02:08 PM
Just wanted to say thanks for the recommendation on the kozypal covers - I ordered one last week on sale and used it for the first time today on a highchair and just loved it! It's so soft and padded, covers the whole high chair, and the loops are great to hook toys onto. Thanks again!

dewfish
10-13-2008, 08:42 AM
Glad you like it! I just love mine.