PDA

View Full Version : ISO Dr. Brown's BPA bottles

charismajc
10-06-2008, 05:45 PM
Does anyone know of where I can buy Dr. Brown's bpa bottles most economically? I'm looking to buy at least 9 bottles (3-4 of the smaller ones and 6-8 of the larger 8 oz.) Thank you for any help. :)

I'm expecting my second in less than two months, so I guess I will need to get gears ready. :) I used the "normal" Dr. Brown's bottles for the first and absolutely loved it, but then I didn't know about the harms of bpa. Now that I do... the old bottles have gone in the recycling bin to make room for the new ones.

lindaana
10-06-2008, 09:42 PM
Target has them now. BRU also carries. I think Target may be a bit cheaper.

pillsnberries
10-06-2008, 09:42 PM
the smaller bottles are only offered in glass. The larger bottles come in both the glass and BPA-free plastic. I got all of mine at Babies R Us, but I have seen them at Fred Meyer (Kroger), Target and on Costco.com

srkaplan
10-07-2008, 09:23 AM
Babies R Us actually now carries the BPA free ones in the 4 ounce size as well as the large bottles. They have a coupon out right now that expires on 10/9 for 15% off Dr. Brown's (in store only). That's where I've gotten all of mine with the periodic 15% coupons that they have.

hmm
10-07-2008, 03:11 PM
Actually BRU.com has a BPA free Dr Browns gift set that includes 4 of the smaller 4 oz bottles and 2 of the 8 oz. It is an online only item. I ordered this, and am very pleased. It was about $50 but you can use the coupon code from their recent mailing to get 15% off.