PDA

View Full Version : Carter's Casual Crib Collection at Babies R Us

prego08
10-06-2008, 08:28 PM
Hello there,

Was just at Babies R Us and saw a beautiful convertible crib by Carter's. Here's the link: http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3012851

I know Carter's is new to the furniture game. The reviews on Babies R Us site all seem very positive, but I think I still need some reassurance! Anyone out there have this crib and matching case pieces? I forgot to check the dresser units while I was there, and not sure how sturdy they are (i.e. dovetailed drawers?). But I think the crib is beautiful! And compared to the other brands I was considering (mainly YA), the price is a steal. The one thing I did notice is that it is made of "radiata pine"...which I'm not sure if that's good or not.

Any user experience with these pieces would be greatly appreciated!

Nori13
02-07-2009, 09:32 AM
I have also been looking at this crib - attractive and seems well-made for the price! Would love to hear others' reviews, so will watch here to see if anyone weighs in.

heathertexas80
03-15-2009, 11:19 PM
I would love to know what you guys ended up deciding. I'm due in october and am trying to find a crib. My husband doesn't want to spend over $200. I'm just not sure thats possible to find a good crib for under 200. Don't a lot of those cribs seem light? Or does how heavy the crib is matter? *Sooo confused!*