PDA

View Full Version : *Pottery Barn Kids Friends & Family Sale Oct. 16-19*

Corie
10-08-2008, 02:53 PM
I just got my invitation in the mail today for the Pottery Barn Kids
Friends & Family Sale. The sale is for 20% off your entire in-stock
store merchandise purchase.
You must have an original invitation to take advantage of this event.

wiza
10-08-2008, 03:55 PM
I'm jealous lol! Enjoy!

taraalissa
10-08-2008, 04:24 PM
My PBK is so stingy with them-

"unless you actually are friends or family of somebody who works here you can't have one".

Can you imagine anyone being on this kind of power-trip over a coupon?

Unreal.

ThreeofUs
10-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Mine, too. Bummer....

My PBK is so stingy with them-

"unless you actually are friends or family of somebody who works here you can't have one".

Can you imagine anyone being on this kind of power-trip over a coupon?

Unreal.

alien_host
10-08-2008, 05:15 PM
I need to hunt one down, but is it only good in the store? What about furniture that is catalog only, I suppose that doesn't apply?

WatchingThemGrow
10-08-2008, 10:16 PM
Hmmm...I thought last year they said if you bought furniture, you got one. I asked to be put on the list, even though I didn't buy furniture. So far, nothing - unless DH found it first. He did mention not buying anything until after the 15th. Maybe he saw the sale starts on the 16th!

What are y'all hoping to score? I'm not sure if I "need" anything right now.

shancam
10-09-2008, 07:50 AM
We moved...so i know i am off the list. I am going to call and try to get one
BUT, if anyone is not using theirs I would like to be 1st on the "beg" thread :)

thanks!

alien_host
10-09-2008, 11:28 AM
I ended up calling my store last night and asking if I could get a coupon. They offered to hold one for me and I picked it up today. so excited....my DH is going to kill me ;)

Corie
10-09-2008, 09:28 PM
I ended up calling my store last night and asking if I could get a coupon. They offered to hold one for me and I picked it up today. so excited....my DH is going to kill me ;)

Yeah!!!! :)

wzly
10-10-2008, 12:58 PM
I just got back from our local William-Sonoma and they had a stack of the PBK Friends & Family postcards on the counter...I asked if I could have one and the associate said, "Help yourself."

I grabbed 15 of them! They had at least 100 by the register when I checked out...

If anyone wants one, let me know...I'll pop a stamp on them and get them to the post office tomorrow morning...

I'd love a pampers point or two to trade...

:) Jen

nebwhit
10-10-2008, 01:33 PM
pm'd you. Called my WS first and they said they were out :nodno: And I walked right by there earlier this week.

lcarlson90
10-10-2008, 02:08 PM
I have purchased on-line and in the stores so many times. What do you have to do to get on the list for this coupon?

Mommy Of A Little Angel
10-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Jen (WZLY) I tried to PM you back with my address but your box is full!

ECMom
10-10-2008, 02:34 PM
I just got back from our local William-Sonoma and they had a stack of the PBK Friends & Family postcards on the counter...I asked if I could have one and the associate said, "Help yourself."

I grabbed 15 of them! They had at least 100 by the register when I checked out...

If anyone wants one, let me know...I'll pop a stamp on them and get them to the post office tomorrow morning...

I'd love a pampers point or two to trade...

I would love a coupon. I tried to PM you but your mailbox was full. I have some Pampers points as well.

BargainMomforLuke
10-10-2008, 03:39 PM
I needed a regular PB F&F coupon for an upcoming shower & wedding gift. I called the store directly & politely asked for one. It's now waiting behind the counter with my name on it! Call your stores if you are desperate. I was going to just buy one on ebay & I'm so glad I called.

wzly
10-10-2008, 05:32 PM
I have plenty of them left...Sorry about the box being full...Not sure why that is happening...

Here's my e-mail...
[email protected]

I'll post as soon as they are all gone...

alien_host
10-11-2008, 09:47 AM
so what is everyone planning on buying with the F&F discount? I really need a game plan so I don't overspend. It's a bit overwhelming since I feel it's an opportunity to get some nice things at a decent price.

I'm interested in some of the Cameron shelving, I need to go in and see what they have in-store.

wzly
10-11-2008, 10:05 AM
Okay...I just addressed the 20th card...They are going to the post office on the way home from swimming this morning...

If I'm near the Williams-Sonoma store today, I'll see if I can grab a few more...I'll post if I do...

Happy shopping to everyone!

BeachBum
10-11-2008, 07:12 PM
Can these coupons be used for online, or just in store? There are two rugs at regular PB that I want, but the size I need is only available online.

alien_host
10-12-2008, 08:56 AM
I think there are separate cards for PBKids and regular PB. You need the specific card for each store. And I'm pretty sure it's good for instore purchases only, NOT online. HTH!

wzly
10-12-2008, 11:04 AM
Yes...There are two different cards (Pottery Barn only and PBK only), and they are good in-store only (so says the fine print) for in-stock items only...

WatchingThemGrow
10-16-2008, 12:45 PM
Finally got mine in the mail yesterday! Now to figure out what we need...if we need...if we can afford anything...who to share the discount with... etc.

taraalissa
10-16-2008, 02:15 PM
Just back from PBK (Thanks so much for the coupon). Got the Pram to put away for DD, Dog Chalkboard with stand, Sewing Machine and LED Pig Nightlight for $107 total. I'm happy!

alien_host
10-16-2008, 03:28 PM
I wanted to thank Corie for posting about this sale. I bought way too much stuff. We got most of the pieces of the media center we wanted for the playroom and I managed to get the Westport Townhouse as a floor model for a decent price and some furniture for it. DD is all set for Christmas.

For anyone who's looking it seems like the Townhouse is going for $139.99 on sale plus 20% off. Online it is still full price. I guess they are doing a hotel this year. They took some more off for me since I got the floor model that was a little dinged up but who moves into a house that doesn't need some fixing right? ;)

ALthough while I thank you, my wallet does not! :D

megulis
10-19-2008, 10:10 PM
TY Jen! I saved $20! I probably should stop spending, but I love deals!