PDA

View Full Version : hipbabygear.com 20% discount - no longer working for big names.

ahrimie
10-10-2008, 08:56 PM
i've never ordered from this site but they have a lot of cute stuff. i've been wanting to get the stokke high chair and you can use code, cbs08 for 20%, expires jan 10, 2008.

it says some brands are excluded but i'm not sure which ones. i added a bugaboo accessory along with the stokke chair and table top; all of it was included in the discount.

also, free shipping on orders $75+ and no sales tax!

WatchingThemGrow
10-10-2008, 09:11 PM
I don't need another BJCED, but wow! they are $519 shipped. Who was asking for a discount on one earlier? Surely I'll find something we DO need there...

I think the BOB conversion kit is always cool http://hipbabygear.com/strollers/bobrevolution_cargokit.htm

or the Mutsy fun seat :) http://hipbabygear.com/strollers/forbaby_stroller_accessories_mutsy_funseat.htm

And the Zippy comes to $279

An Ergo for $88

Again, stuff I already have or don't need, but it sure is fun to look!

ETA: and Grobags, and TrippTrapp cushions and SKR's and the Handysitt. I've never seen a great discount that works on so much fun stuff!

MommyofAmaya
10-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Wow. Phil and Teds with doubles seat is coming to $407 shipped.
Now I'm having buyers regret about buying one last month!!

Great deals. I wish we were in the market for something. Almost too good to be true.

edurnemk
10-10-2008, 10:17 PM
Has anyone ordered from this site? I can't believe the deals! I just want to make sure they're trustworthy. :bighand:

ahrimie
10-11-2008, 01:39 AM
i know... sounds too good to be true, right?? i saw the discount code on celebritybabyscoop.com (i'm a junkie).. so i think it's ok?

maybeebaby08
10-11-2008, 09:15 AM
This store is in my town and they run a sale like this twice a year the prices are so good, I ve never ordered online with them but the store is very reputable and I ve always gotten great service when I go in

edurnemk
10-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Ok, so I checked them out on amazon, they have a pretty good rating as a seller, just a few complaints about late shipping. Also they're listed as an authorized retailer on the Bugaboo website. So I feel pretty confident and I'm definetely ordering my stroller from them... I still can't believe the deal! I'm saving over 30% with the discount, free shipping and no sales tax!
:yay:

Ahrimie: thanks a lot for posting this!

Aishe
10-11-2008, 10:03 PM
Thank you for posting this! I wanted to get my SIL/BIL an Ergo for Christmas, and this actually made it affordable!

charismajc
10-12-2008, 05:18 PM
Thank you so much!
I received an Ergo carrier and Bugaboo as presents a little while back, and this discount code and FS let me get the Ergo carrier baby insert and the Bugaboo car adapterso I can start using them right away.
THANK YOU!

BabyRyan
10-12-2008, 06:52 PM
i've never ordered from this site but they have a lot of cute stuff. i've been wanting to get the stokke high chair and you can use code, cbs08 for 20%, expires jan 10, 2008.
Are you sure about the expiration? Should it be 2009?

ahrimie
10-12-2008, 08:22 PM
oops!! hahaha, it's 2009 :)

edurnemk
10-14-2008, 01:17 AM
I just tried to order my stroller and now there's a big sign that says no coupons can be applied to Bugaboo products due to contractual obligations!
The sad thing is two days ago I checked and the coupon was valid for Bugaboo, I should have ordered my stroller then. I just hesitated because I wasn't sure about the color, ugh. They probably changed the policy today, I can't believe it. :crying:

Well, too bad.

ahrimie
10-14-2008, 03:57 AM
uh oh, stokke is no longer included either!! darn, i didn't buy mine yet thinking i had until january to buy. hmm, maybe too many ppl used it??

o well... actually, maybe this will help me save money. i'll just do without it for as long as i can :)

WatchingThemGrow
10-14-2008, 06:28 AM
I think the code is no longer valid.

Melaine
10-14-2008, 07:50 AM
Booo I was trying to come up with the cash for two tripp trapps....oh well back to the drawing board. I'm not surprised they pulled the plug on that one!