PDA

View Full Version : Ackkk! 9 inches of snow and need new Ecco snowboots!

amyff
10-12-2008, 12:35 AM
Have you seen any deals? We LOVE them here but I need a bigger size...girls 32?
They are so expensive!
Amy

kijip
10-12-2008, 01:33 AM
I got some a couple of years ago at the Hanna Outlet. I don't know if they still have them or not.

9 inches of snow? October 10th? Brrrrr. I am glad I live in the rainy but moderate Pacific Northwest. Stay warm!!!!

hbridge
10-12-2008, 08:04 AM
Hi,

I hate to burst your bubble, but if you are looking for ecco gortex boots, they only make them up to size 30 :) ! I'm not sure what they are thinking, but we NEED those boots here too....

amyff
10-12-2008, 05:34 PM
I am actually looking for the Mountain Peak...they are a shorter boot that wears like a hiking shoe but is so warm and water resistant and EASY to get into and out of...
She needs something she can wear all day at school and not get too hot.
By the way...we got 11 inches of snow and our power just came on...crazy!

MommytoEliana
10-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Yep, pretty sure the Mountain Peak Chalets (sounds like those are the ones you're looking for) only go up to size 30. I picked up a pair for DD at the Ecco Factory store at the Albertville, MN outlet mall for $50 a couple of weeks ago. Still more than I like to spend, but better than $75, which is what a lot of online places had. (Still have the tags on, though, so if anyone has seen a better price, let me know....) Very sad that this will be her last pair...unless they start making them in larger sizes.

jenmcadams
10-12-2008, 07:55 PM
Bummer....don't say that. Last year I got in on the amazing ($35) deal on these boots on Amazon and desperately want to buy my DD another pair, but we may need bigger than a 30 I need to check.

cuca_
10-12-2008, 08:09 PM
Yep. What hbridge and Cheri said. Mountain Peak boots go up to size 30. I saw them at the outlet about a month ago and they confirmed this. My DDs have worn these every winter, and I am incredibly disappointed.:(

amyff
10-12-2008, 08:17 PM
Oh no...ok...what else?
She can't change shoes so I don't want to put her in a huge, clunky snowboot at all day Kindy.
Any other favorites out there?

ha98ed14
10-12-2008, 08:22 PM
Try something by Solomon. I have always loved their shoes. They are as you are saying, day hikers that wear like boots, waterproof but not too hot...