PDA

View Full Version : Best site for Holiday Collage Style Photo Calendars?

ohiomom1121
10-15-2008, 08:20 PM
I ordered from Shutterfly last year and they turned out really nice. This year I'm doing the family one, so will be ordering at least 8 calendars. They are running a special where you buy the first one for $19.99 and get the rest 50% off, but with shipping that's still probably over $100. Has anyone tried another site and been happy with it? I really like the collage style, not just one photo per page. TIA!

WatchingThemGrow
10-15-2008, 09:02 PM
We enjoy the collage style one I made on Shutterfly daily. DD treats it like a book and goes through and tells what each family member is doing. The thickness of the pages is really nice!

We also did one from Kodak Gallery for MIL. I need to get the two side by side to compare them. Wonder if she'd let us see it for that purpose.

DomandPedro75
10-16-2008, 10:01 AM
We make ours with snapfish each year and they have coupon codes for 35% off from time to time if you check the coupon sites or give them your email address.

amyff
10-16-2008, 10:43 AM
I thought the Costco one was fine...and very inexpensive.

calebsmama03
10-16-2008, 11:24 AM
I ordered from Shutterfly last year and they turned out really nice. This year I'm doing the family one, so will be ordering at least 8 calendars. They are running a special where you buy the first one for $19.99 and get the rest 50% off, but with shipping that's still probably over $100. Has anyone tried another site and been happy with it? I really like the collage style, not just one photo per page. TIA!
can you stack any of the other s-fly codes with the calendar sale?? $10 credit, 15% off, etc?

katerinasmom
10-16-2008, 11:59 AM
I ordered collage photo prints from Snapfish this year for my daughter's birthday. Although the color was good, I had them reprinted three times and they still didn't get it right. They kept reformatting the order and direction of the photos selected for the collage so that what they sent me never matched what I previewed and approved online. The photos themselves looked good but some pics in the collage were sideways and they were not in the 2 small side pics x 1 large center pic x 2 small side pics format that I had layed out online.

ohiomom1121
10-16-2008, 12:07 PM
Thanks for all the good ideas. I just checked out Costco (I LOVE Costco for everything else, but have never tried any photo services). Their backgrounds look really cute, and they do offer collage style. Does anyone know if they ever run promos? They are $9.99, which is a good price but a discount code of some type would be great too! I have their executive account (I think that's what it's called) so I get 2% back off purchases so hopefully the calendars will count.

mommybug
10-16-2008, 12:10 PM
I believe that the Costco photo stuff that is mailed is run by Snapfish. And I can't remember a discount, but that doesn't mean that they don't. :)

ewan's mama
10-16-2008, 01:10 PM
can you stack any of the other s-fly codes with the calendar sale?? $10 credit, 15% off, etc?

I have one item in the queue on Shutterfly, and it looks like I am able to stack those two together. But for the free photo book, I could'nt stack when I had two items in the queue. So, I created two orders.