PDA

View Full Version : Designer jeans at Costco

tylersmama
10-16-2008, 11:19 PM
Not sure if anyone has posted this yet or not, but I scored a major deal on 7 for All Mankind jeans at Costco a couple of weeks ago. $99.99! They also had True Religion jeans, I think those were $115. Even with having to pay $10 to have a tailor shorten them, that's still a steal! I've been dying to buy some 7 jeans for forever but just couldn't bring myself to pay retail at Nordie's, so this made me feel a little better about my brand-whorishness! (I don't think that's a word, but see my siggie :p)

eac
10-17-2008, 02:54 PM
my tj maxx has dozens of 7's for $99 as well!

savvymom
10-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Can you tell me what store you were shopping at? Do you have any idea what size ranges they had in the stores? I'm always looking for more True Religion, but I know in the past the sizes started at a 28 (I'm a 26).

tylersmama
10-17-2008, 05:08 PM
I found them at a brand new store that just opened in Littleton, Colorado. My regular store (which is in a less-nice area of town) did not have them. I didn't really look at the True Religions, but I think the 7's started around 26.

Twin Mom
10-17-2008, 09:26 PM
You *may* have luck at Marshalls. I've found TR in small sizes at mine. They are $99 there too.

Nordstrom Rack and Off 5th also have 74AM. Not sure if they have TR jeans. Off 5th has frequent coupons if you sign up for their email list. I got my 1st pair of 7's at Off 5th when they had a 30% off your total purchase coupon. They were about $85.

Can you tell me what store you were shopping at? Do you have any idea what size ranges they had in the stores? I'm always looking for more True Religion, but I know in the past the sizes started at a 28 (I'm a 26).