PDA

View Full Version : Best deal on Crocs... just the regular ones!

Tondi G
10-16-2008, 11:53 PM
I think my little guy is ready to move up a size! Have you seen any good deals on Crocs anywhere???? Thanks!

Melaine
10-17-2008, 02:23 PM
There is now a crocs outlet at crocs.com, you may want to check. I think there is a free shipping code out there online somewhere. Also last time I went to the mall my FinishLine had some for $10, although I only remember seeing girly ones.

JdrKuhnert
10-17-2008, 03:19 PM
If your child is a Bob the Builder fan, the Bob the Builder crocs are $14.89 at amazon.com right now. I usually stay away from character clothing, but my son loves Bob, loves Crocs, and the price was right.

HTH
Janda

Twin Mom
10-17-2008, 10:28 PM
I was at REI a week or so ago and they still had some of the Crocs on clearance for $8.83. You may want to call and see if there is anything left. They mostly had smaller sizes and the color selection wasn't great but it is worth checking.

canada
10-18-2008, 03:40 PM
There is now a crocs outlet at crocs.com, you may want to check. I think there is a free shipping code out there online somewhere. Also last time I went to the mall my FinishLine had some for $10, although I only remember seeing girly ones.

USE vipoct8 for free shipping.