PDA

View Full Version : $8 Survivor Jackets at Hanna Outlet

cpapay
10-17-2008, 01:13 PM
I just got off the phone with the Hanna outlet in Albertville MN.....$8 Survivor Jackets! I feel like I totally scored---I never find good deals.

Thanks to the poster who posted the unders....they had $5 unders too.

Happy Day for me!!!

WatchingThemGrow
10-17-2008, 01:15 PM
Thanks for sharing. We thought we'd misplaced the $10 one I picked up this summer, and I just didn't know what I'd do if it were really gone.

What colors were available?

cpapay
10-17-2008, 01:17 PM
I was shopping for a girl----but they had pink, purple, aqua, green and I think red. They may have more colors for boys....but I didn't ask.

Happy Shopping!

mshen
10-17-2008, 01:19 PM
blossoming pink. and purple but not sure which purple. and you're gonna be super jealous: lime green for

$5!!!!
________
Oregon medical marijuana dispensary (http://oregon.dispensaries.org/)

amycd
10-17-2008, 01:41 PM
Thanks for posting such a great deal! I called and they don't have any boy colors...well, they have lime green and teal which she said "could" be for a boy.

veronica
10-17-2008, 01:52 PM
I called Michigan and they said the green was $8 and I am on the phone with MN and they confirmed they are all priced at $8. If you got green for $5, great find! I am even having the poor associate triple check!

jillmk
10-17-2008, 01:53 PM
Thanks OP! I just bought one for each of my DD's.

DietCokeLover
10-17-2008, 02:51 PM
How much is their shipping?

athompson
10-17-2008, 03:39 PM
Shipping is based on what you spend and shipping for my order (two jackets, one pack of unders) was $6. This is so great!

Thank you!!!!!!

Aishe
10-17-2008, 05:55 PM
Can I ask for unders help? Do people have a preference between the classic and hipster? This would be for a 2.5 year old girl. She complains that the Carters underpants ride up her butt. I tried to tell her that will be a lifetime problem, but she's not buying it!

WatchingThemGrow
10-17-2008, 06:05 PM
Can I ask for unders help? Do people have a preference between the classic and hipster? This would be for a 2.5 year old girl. She complains that the Carters underpants ride up her butt. I tried to tell her that will be a lifetime problem, but she's not buying it!

LOL

DD 2.5 wears the hipsters comfortably. She has a mix of xs and s, but the xs probably fit better at 30 lbs. The classics are granny panties and seem like they'd stick up out of the top of pants. Some of the ones made in India I believe run smaller, so we have those in S. The ones from Mexico are fine in XS. You may be able to ask the associates to look on the tag.

Aishe
10-17-2008, 06:19 PM
LOL

DD 2.5 wears the hipsters comfortably. She has a mix of xs and s, but the xs probably fit better at 30 lbs. The classics are granny panties and seem like they'd stick up out of the top of pants. Some of the ones made in India I believe run smaller, so we have those in S. The ones from Mexico are fine in XS. You may be able to ask the associates to look on the tag.

Thank you! She's only 25 lbs so I think I'll go for the XS hipsters, but I'll ask the associates to check the tag as well. Thanks, that's a great tip!

alien_host
10-17-2008, 06:30 PM
Thanks to the OP! I just made my first call and purchase to an outlet. I got an aqua survivor jacket for DD and 2 packs of white unders.

I also called MN and she told me the pink was $12 and aqua and lime green were $8. I was looking for size 110.

Maliasmom
10-17-2008, 07:09 PM
Thanks again to the OP. I just ordered pink and purple jackets for $8 from Albertville.

Radosti
10-17-2008, 08:27 PM
Well, I'm now $91.75 poorer... including shipping...

Radosti
10-17-2008, 08:29 PM
I got those as well. The lady I spoke to said the lime green and aqua were fine for a boy. So, I hope she was telling the truth, b/c I bought them in several sizes.

citymama
10-18-2008, 02:05 AM
My DD is also 2.5, about 30 lbs and tall. She wears XS hipsters comfortably and they are wonderful. We once accidentally received the classic unders and they are totally granny panties. Would not recommend them. Hipsters provide coverage, don't seem to ride up, and my DD totally loves them - so we figure, they're here to stay.

[ETA - just did laundry and double-checked we have the Made in Mexico hipsters and Made in India training pants. The Indian ones do seem to shrink more, but I don't know if that's just the less flexible training unders style.]

BTW, I stocked up on survivor jackets and unders back in June, when they had a similar sale - it sounds like they're doing this more frequently these days...

calebsmama03
10-18-2008, 07:54 PM
So are the survivor jackets just like a zip sweatshirt or is there more to them? I need light fall jackers but not sure these will fit the bill?

mshen
10-18-2008, 08:44 PM
So are the survivor jackets just like a zip sweatshirt or is there more to them? I need light fall jackers but not sure these will fit the bill?
http://www.hannaandersson.com/Style.asp?from=SRCH&styleid=32932&simg=32932_A91&mwc=A91&styleRef=32932b
yes, just a light sweatshirt. i got the lime green one and it's fine for a boy. HTH
________
Chevrolet tacuma specifications (http://www.chevy-wiki.com/wiki/Chevrolet_Tacuma)

lexie's mom
10-18-2008, 09:15 PM
I think I called the MN outlet and after ordering the survivor jacket and hipsters I asked if there were any other sale items. They had heavy socks (the kind to wear with boots) on sale for $2. They were from last year and not remaking them. They also had a skull type of winter hat with pom-poms at the tips (I think with gloves or mittens) for either $2 or $4. Sorry I do not have better details, I was on my cell phone and in a hurry.

Stacey

tina-t
10-19-2008, 03:51 AM
Thank you for posting this!

Also, there are some plain colored tights for $5, ribbies socks for $2, sweatpants (that match the survivor jackets) for $7.50. I was also told that they have baby items for sale, but I did not ask what they were since I was not looking for baby items.

Crunchy mom to 2
10-19-2008, 09:44 PM
I scored 3 sweatpants, 2 survivor jackets, 7 t-shirts, and baby mocs for $100 shipped (in 2 orders, so shipping was $14 total). I LOVE HANNA! :)

veronica
10-20-2008, 07:01 AM
totally forgot to thank OP. I picked up 4 survivor jackets for $40 shipped and called back to pick up a winter hat for DS for $4.

I called all the outlets to find what I needed and love how nice everyone is, but nothing beats working with Deo at the VA outlet! He's the best.

citymama
10-20-2008, 12:12 PM
I called all the outlets to find what I needed and love how nice everyone is, but nothing beats working with Deo at the VA outlet! He's the best.

Too true! Funny, I think he probably knows half of us on these Boards by now...

veronica
10-20-2008, 01:27 PM
He actually does know us all. he mentioned the boards and said that I and another momma always ask about socks (I wondered if it was you citymama!). He said a caller once told him there is an entire chat about him on a Yahoo Group ! I googled it this morning and actually found it. He said he has checked out these boards too since callers tell him about how he is "famous"!