PDA

View Full Version : Could I be preg?

Jackieluv
10-17-2008, 08:35 PM
Hello....Ok this is a bit difficult to describe but I will do my best. I was on b/c for 12 years. I came off the pill in Aug. My first period after coming off was only four days late. Basing off that period, I should have gotten it about 8 days ago (Oct 9). My husband and I began trying on Oct 12. Right now I have been cramping like I should be getting my period but there are not blood signs still. I have been reading lately that the egg can implant between 6-8 days after conception.....am I just thinking way to early here or is there really the chance I could be pregnant? Should I bother testing or wait a bit?? Just a little confused right now. Help!! lol:help:

SnuggleBuggles
10-17-2008, 09:48 PM
Your cycles could be screwy for a while after you come off of bc pills, especially since you have had thse hormones coursing through you for so long. My normal cycles when not on bc pills were much different than the ones on. The $ store has pg tests if you are super curious but don't want to spend much yet on tests. False neg. happen but a false + (if you read the test during the designated time) don't happen, supposedly.

GL!
Beth

army_mom
10-20-2008, 09:02 AM
It could be your cycle like the pp said. FWIW, I went off the pill and was pregnant sometime within the first month (w/o ever having a period after stopping b/c)...not 100% sure on due date because of how soon it happened after stopping the pill. So, yes, you could be pregnant.
I know I would be curious so maybe head to the $ store and pick up a few tests to ease your mind....:wink2: GL!

Jackieluv
10-21-2008, 09:01 AM
I appreciate the feedback...turns out I was jumping the gun....Definitly not Preg at this time....... Thank you for your feedback!