PDA

View Full Version : I got the BEST deal today!

Tammy
10-17-2008, 10:00 PM
Not sure if I should post this here or the diaper bag section- sorry. I got a Ju-Ju-Be Packabe for $10.50!!! :) I'm so excited. DH just doesn't understand why I'm so excited or why I need two bags. He bought me a JJB Be All last year and I love it. But now I have the back pack as well, which will come in handy. I was at the consignment store (haven't been there in months) and looked over and saw it. I almost fell over when I saw it there and checked the price. Thank you to the person that brought it in! You just made my month. Woohoo.

deannanb
10-17-2008, 11:03 PM
wooo hoooo! I'm sure if there had been three of the same bags you would have bought them all for that price!

great find!

MamaKath
10-17-2008, 11:22 PM
Awesome deal!!! I miss having decent consignment shops here. Definitely not like when we lived in NJ and people dressed their kids in brands and resold them at a consignment shop. Enjoy that bag, I keep trying to win one, lol, but 10.50 is very close. ;-)

maestramommy
10-18-2008, 07:39 AM
That is so awesome! I love a great deal when I really need something. It's always such a thrilling surprise!

caleymama
10-18-2008, 09:30 AM
Woo hoo for you! In the spirit of this being a bargains board, awesome score! You know we can all appreciate that. :)