PDA

View Full Version : 2nd crib

kitten
10-18-2008, 09:40 PM
My parents watch DS during the day and he has outgrown his portable crib. I am wondering if there is anything else that I can get for him to nap in over there besides another full size crib? I looked at Pack N Plays today and they aren't really any bigger than his portable crib.

Any suggestions? This would be used Monday through Friday and for naps. So quite a bit, but not for night sleeping. DS is 6 months old and 20ish pounds, 30ish inches. I feel like there is a really obvious solution that I am overlooking.
Thanks!

WatchingThemGrow
10-18-2008, 10:00 PM
A friend in a similar situation bought a high quality used crib from Craigslist for the same situation. They were really happy with it when DS used it for 2.5 years and they are really happy with it for DD who is now using it in the same fashion for a few years. Daily naps for a long time...I'd say just get them a crib there and pray it helps with good sleeping habits. There's a lot of napping that happens M-F.

bubbaray
10-18-2008, 10:21 PM
I'd be comfortable with a newer used crib from CL, but would definitely buy a new mattress.