PDA

View Full Version : ISO - CPR/Choking Picture Chart

lovin2shop
10-21-2008, 12:37 PM
After seeing a segment on the Today Show this morning and reading Gena's post, I've gotten the kick in the pants to do something that I've been meaning to for awhile, and that it is post a laminated chart on our fridge in case of emergency. We've all been CPR certified, but I know that I tend to panic and really could use a visual should an emergency occur. Also, our nanny primarily speaks Spanish, so a chart would be more helpful for her also. I did a google search and found one that is already laminated, but it is 18x24 which is kind of big, especially since there is one each for infant, child and adult. Does anyone know where to find a smaller one or print one that I could laminate myself?

lisams
10-21-2008, 01:34 PM
Our ped hands out one that is published through the AAP, perhaps you could see if your ped has them on hand? I have it hanging on the inside of our pantry door.

trales
10-21-2008, 01:37 PM
Call your local red cross or american heart association chapter, they should have some for you. The American heart assoc. friends and family book has a pull out one you could laminate. I think the book is around $2.00.

shilo
10-21-2008, 01:52 PM
i keep this bookmarked front and center on my menu bar on my laptop - it's not a poster per se, but you could print out the individual sheets and staple them together to keep on each floor of your house?

http://depts.washington.edu/learncpr/index.html

hth, lori