PDA

View Full Version : AMAZING customer service from Moolka.com!

JoyNChrist
10-22-2008, 07:22 PM
Last Christmas, I purchased a Selecta Battino (http://www.moolka.com/jzv/prod/21282/Selecta/Toys/Early+Development/Color+and+Shape+Sorting/Dexterity+Battino+Hammer+Toy?p=YzM9MTA4) hammer/ball toy for my DS. I did not purchase it from Moolka.com - I actually got it second-hand from an eBay seller.

DS loved the toy, but it's been almost a year and we have somehow lost all three wooden balls that came with it. Since I've had good experiences ordering from Moolka.com in the past, I e-mailed them to see if I could purchase replacement balls from them, or if they could put me into contact with the manufacturer so I could inquire about ordering replacements from them. I was up-front about the fact that I did not originally purchase the toy from them, so they were in no way responsible for providing replacement pieces.

They replied and said that they found 3 extra balls in their warehouse and that they're shipping them to me free of charge! I think that's pretty amazing customer service when I didn't even buy the toy from them in the first place. I'll definitely be making some Christmas purchases from them, and I urge you all to do the same! :D

irie i
11-18-2008, 05:37 AM
That site has the CUTEST stuff! Thanks for sharing!!