PDA

View Full Version : Rec's for Moses basket or portable bassinet?

pb&j
10-23-2008, 04:33 PM
DS shows no sign of giving up his crib anytime soon. We have a PNP for our bedroom where the new baby will sleep at night, but I'd love some kind of bed for her to sleep in in her room, or in the family room while she's napping during the day. Moving the PNP is not an option as our room is downstairs and her room is up.

I had the P&T Coccoon that goes with the E3 when DS was little, but sold that when I sold the stroller. So now I'm looking for recs for small portable bassinets or Moses baskets. Something easy to transport from room to room and up and down stairs, but that won't break the bank since it will probably be used only for a couple of months at most.

shilo
10-26-2008, 07:33 PM
ry,

what about searching your local CL for bassinet attachments for any stroller, even if you don't have the stroller part, and then just reselling when you're done with it?

i picked up an extra one on CL for my bugaboo just to use in house at first. but i know several strollers have them as options - peg, inglesina, P&T, quinny, etc.

not sure if this is any more economical than a moses basket, but this woman is selling the one for easy walker's on my local CL right now and she'll ship: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/bab/889982012.html

hth, lori

pb&j
10-26-2008, 09:21 PM
Yeah, I've been stalking CL for these. They don't come up much around here, unfortunately.

The good news is that DS is currently sleeping on his crib mattress on the floor!! So the new baby may have a bed after all, knock on wood.