PDA

View Full Version : Any deals on the FP smart cycle GAMES?

veronica
10-24-2008, 06:43 AM
OK, I totally jumped in the on Kohls deal...DH will kill me until he realizes it is video games for his precious DD and then I can just imagine him getting on the darn bike himself!!

Anyway, I would likely only get a couple of the toddler games so has anyone seen great prices on those? Dora, Diego, etc...

KrisM
10-24-2008, 07:48 AM
If you have a Kohl's card, wait a bit until they have a 30% sale. They'll end up pretty good then.

las710
10-24-2008, 01:40 PM
I took advantage of the Kohl's deal too and have been looking for games.

The best pricing I've seen so far is at Amazon, plus no tax and free shipping if you spend $25. On Kohl's, the games are actually more pricey than most places.

sidmand
10-24-2008, 02:21 PM
I got the SmartCycle from Kohl's too, but I bought a pack of games from eBay. I'm thinking/hoping this will be a great way to blow off steam for DS in the winter when it's too cold to go outside. I think I got six games for $79.90 shipped. I think Dora and/or Diego, Finding Nemo, Barbie (okay, I'll save that one for DD!), a dinosaur one, Sponge Bob...I hid them in the closet as soon as they came so I don't remember offhand all, but it seemed like a decent deal. I know they had fewer packaged together too.

veronica
10-24-2008, 02:49 PM
Sidmand-I am glad you already received the games from ebay. I stumbled upon those earlier today and picked them up too. With the 25% live.com discount, I got the 6 pack of games for $60 shipped.. I asked if they could replace spongebob with elmo and am waiting to hear back but I guess I could always CL the spongebob if I have too (we aren't fans here of SB).

sidmand
10-24-2008, 10:59 PM
Sidmand-I am glad you already received the games from ebay. I stumbled upon those earlier today and picked them up too. With the 25% live.com discount, I got the 6 pack of games for $60 shipped.. I asked if they could replace spongebob with elmo and am waiting to hear back but I guess I could always CL the spongebob if I have too (we aren't fans here of SB).

That's a good idea about the Sponge Bob...I'm not a huge fan of him either. DS has briefly seen him before I could shut the TV off :) But I'd rather not have a whole game with him!