PDA

View Full Version : Shutterfly or SnapFish for photo books.

Ona
10-25-2008, 07:23 PM
I used to scrapbook which I love, but I haven't been working on it as a did with dc1. Truthfully, I'm behind w/ dc1 scrapbook. I'm nowhere near ready to start books for dc2. Plus w/ digital pictures the routine of scrapbooking is not the same (didn't have a digital camera with the first child).

I thought I would try photo books that I can create online. I've played with Shutterfly and Snapfish and I know there are other services where I can create photo books.

Does anyone create photo books? Which service to you use?

I want something that is high quality of course but if I can find a template that will also allow for captions or journal like entries with the pictures, this would be my preference.

Thank you.

LarsMal
10-25-2008, 07:29 PM
We've done both Snapfish and Shutterfly and prefer Shutterfly. I think the quality is better, and the templates have worked better for our needs.

happymomma
10-25-2008, 08:53 PM
We've done shutterfly and snapfish also. Liked shutterfly better. I think it was easier to use and was alittle better in quality then snapfish. But that was about 3 years ago. So not sure if snapfish has improved.

specialp
10-25-2008, 11:15 PM
I've done both, but prefer Shutterfly.